Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Successful missions aren't giving me the loot I got.

JubJub897

Read title.

As for exactly what was happening, I was farming Toroids with a buddy and some randoms. We started at the Spaceport, got 7 Toroids before getting bored. Moved on to the Enrichment Labs, got 3 there before the enemies stopped spawning and we moved on. Everything was fine until we got to the Temple of Profit and the orb monsters - and jackals and other things that I haven't even seen before anywhere else in the game - were giving us a hard time. I ended up dying and using all of my revives, which I told my teammates so they could extract sooner before it happened to them.

They get to Fortuna, loading screen happens, and I find out that I haven't gotten anything from the hour and a half we spent out in the Orb Vallis. S'cool, s'alright, I understand I messed up by dying and using all of my revives, so I don't get the loot I earned. Understandable, have a good day and move on.

My buddy and I return to Spaceport immediately after to make up for my loss last mission, and we get 12 Vega Toroids before they realize they haven't eaten anything all day. So, we head back to Fortuna and extract.

Lo, and behold... my loot table is empty, as if I aborted the mission. The problem is I didn't even get downed, and the game is acting like I straight up failed again. 

Restarting the client seemed to fix it, as I alt+f4'd upon seeing my empty loot table and logged back in, hopping out of Fortuna to break two resource caches before hopping back inside to see if I could see the loot table then. (I could.)

(If I can even ask, I'd like to at least be compensated for the 12 Vega Toroids I missed out on due to the game thinking I was still in a state of failure from the previous mission.)

I just did nearly an hour long toroid farm with Jubjub. Loot table empty. I was active the entire time we got around like 14 vega toroids from the spaceport, and I kept nearly nothing. While I don't know if this is a general issue or JubJub897 has some strange account issue, I seriously feel kinda robbed. In 4 and a half years of playing  I've never had anything like this happen.

Picture of the reward screen

https://imgur.com/XcvLiil

Edited by JackGB

If you fail once, you have to leave Fortuna and go back to your orbiter. If you keep running missions/excursions from Fortuna without leaving and coming back, the game will sometimes think that all of those missions are failures too.

Same thing happens with PoE. It's annoying, but DE has yet to figure out how to fix it.

1 hour ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

If you fail once, you have to leave Fortuna and go back to your orbiter. If you keep running missions/excursions from Fortuna without leaving and coming back, the game will sometimes think that all of those missions are failures too.

Same thing happens with PoE. It's annoying, but DE has yet to figure out how to fix it.

Mission was never a failure. We were playing free roam the entire time.