Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #231: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

5b0f51d12aec42b026fb22a08af4b37d.jpg

It’s Toroid time on Prime Time! 

Rebecca and Megan are waddling their way upstream to Shadow rank with Little Duck! Join them on their hopefully producktive Vallis missions - no time for fowl play! 

PLUS, don’t miss a pile of new Warframe Community Fan Art and hear about the return of a past architectural contest!

See you here tonight, January 10th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

5b0f51d12aec42b026fb22a08af4b37d.jpg

It’s Toroid time on Prime Time! 

Rebecca and Megan are waddling their way upstream to Shadow rank with Little Duck! Join them on their hopefully producktive Vallis missions - no time for fowl play! 

PLUS, don’t miss a pile of new Warframe Community Fan Art and hear about the return of a past architectural contest!

See you here tonight, January 10th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Nice 

Yeah I dont even care anymore. Ive been linked to Twitch since Frost Prime was the Prime w Prime reward but Ive only ever received 3 or 4 drops. That was back in the day too. I have still watched Prime Times and PS4 @ 4 knowing I probably wasnt going to get the drops and sure enough...No drops. Ever. For like over a yr now. Dont get me wrong though, I still love the game and the direction you guys are going but, with that being said, when Prime Time is live Ill be playing the game instead of hopelessly waiting to get....most likely a damn display. Yay.

15 minutes ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

It still begins 1AM at night in Europe on a weekday, so it's too late to watch.

There are 3 or 4 streams that are at a different time, 19:00 Mondays, 22:00 Tuesdays, 16:00 Wednesdays and 20:00 Fridays, I'm sure one of those fits your needs.

4 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

There are 3 or 4 streams that are at a different time, 19:00 Mondays, 22:00 Tuesdays, 16:00 Wednesdays and 20:00 Fridays, I'm sure one of those fits your needs.

Their main Devstream fits my European needs as it begins at 8PM on every other Friday, but that's not the point.

The puns... The puns...

Definitely going to ruffle some feathers, though hopefully it won't get everybody's mood down. We'll see how many poor corpus will get "accidentally" goosed in the process of rifling through their pockets.

Fowl play indeed...

1 hour ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

Their main Devstream fits my European needs as it begins at 8PM on every other Friday, but that's not the point.

So what's your point? You can't watch this stream?

If you are so inclined on watching this you can switch up your sleeping schedule for thursdays/fridays

"Wading upstream" is putting it mildly.  They need a jet engine on the back of their boat and an act of God. (or DE dev)  Toroid farming is completely broken right now.  I've been trying to get 2 Sola Toroids for Garuda since Fortuna launched. And I need a whole other set of 2x3 for Little Duck rep rank, which I'm stuck at right now. The drop rate is abysmal.

Only way I found to farm toroids and only calda toroids is to farm Orb Heist stage 2. Kill the directors, get the datamass, make sure no beacons are active then just farm the two condor dropships that fly in endlessly until there is a full respawn of the area. Go back to Fortuna. rinse and repeat. Currently have 80 odd calda toroids :)

Vega and Sola toroid drops are broken, actual spent 3 hours in the spaceport and got one..ONE vega...and two hours at the temple and got zippo... 

1 hour ago, Kylo. said:

So what's your point? You can't watch this stream?

If you are so inclined on watching this you can switch up your sleeping schedule for thursdays/fridays

Are you actually serious or just trolling?

It's not only me here all alone by myself in Europe - and most Europeans work or study during the weekdays.

The livestream ends at 2AM at the earliest, so it's not really possible watching it live for anyone that needs to get up early to go to school or work.

Archived