Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #231: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

please add your GMT/UTC deviation to the timezone, i.e.  7:00pm ET (-5UTC).

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

5b0f51d12aec42b026fb22a08af4b37d.jpg

It’s Toroid time on Prime Time! 

Rebecca and Megan are waddling their way upstream to Shadow rank with Little Duck! Join them on their hopefully producktive Vallis missions - no time for fowl play! 

PLUS, don’t miss a pile of new Warframe Community Fan Art and hear about the return of a past architectural contest!

See you here tonight, January 10th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Eek, of course, you guys choose the night I'm going to be streaming Warframe 😞 I'm not gonna have any viewers! xD
Nah, just playing. Y'all have fun tonight ❤️ I won't be able to watch for obvious reasons 😛 

Just now, sadlemons said:

Eek, of course, you guys choose the night I'm going to be streaming Warframe 😞 I'm not gonna have any viewers! xD
Nah, just playing. Y'all have fun tonight ❤️ I won't be able to watch for obvious reasons 😛 

They always do Prime Time on Thursdays at 7 PM Eastern unless otherwise stated.

1 minute ago, (PS4)warezIbanez said:

They always do Prime Time on Thursdays at 7 PM Eastern unless otherwise stated.

Cool? I've only been playing the game for like 2 to 3 weeks? So? I don't really care. I was trying to be part of the conversation. How dare I.

1 minute ago, (PS4)warezIbanez said:

Consider streaming afterwards if your objective is to get more viewers. You can thank me later.

Consider not replying to my messages if your objective is to help me 🙂

2 hours ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

Are you actually serious or just trolling?

It's not only me here all alone by myself in Europe - and most Europeans work or study during the weekdays.

The livestream ends at 2AM at the earliest, so it's not really possible watching it live for anyone that needs to get up early to go to school or work.

I have to wake up at 7 and I still watch it. Don't see the problem.

6 hours ago, x_xGamerx_x said:

Even with a correct, linked Twitch account (recived various items before; PoE Launch, Sacrifice), for some reason, it doesnt work anymore.

Had the same issue. Try delinking your account, signing out of Twitch and WF, then log back in and relink. Worked for me, hope it helps.

1 minute ago, -CM-Kinnison said:

Adding my name to the list of people who didn't get Twitch Drops.  or at least a message in my inbox

same here. 

Seems twitch didn't register what you are watching .. the stream after prime time .. it showed again who iam watching but only after the prime stream

even that !table dindt accept .. error message .conflict becuase some settings of the moderators *sigh*

There goes 2 rewards .. previous stream the same trouble

Archived