Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loading Screen Stuck When Using Directx 10

xLycan

8 minutes ago, xLycan said:

Ok so I researched a bit and I think my card cannot support dx11 so is there any way to make my dx10 work?

There are some ways. But it won't be free.

First, if you're using PC just try to buy Dedicated VGA card and installed it into your system. Right now most card should support upto DX12. I cannot really recommand a card to you because there are a lot of factors that you'll need to look out for. For example, what type of PCI connection your Mainboard can take.

Second, if you're using Laptop. I would say it's almost no luck. Because most Laptop cannot upgraded their VGA and can only update the drivers. But I don't know if you're using a very old Laptop or not. Because my Intel HD 4600 Graphic card can play Warframe in 800x600 with lowest setting without problem (and it's running at 60fps, in 30fps in group). The Processor I'm using also about 5 years old already. So, I can guarantee that if you're using 4th+ generation Intel processor it should be able to use DX11. All I know right now is that you're using i3 and I don't know the generation number.

PS. This is just a little bit of observation. But you'll need to wait for the Launcher to detect your system before you click the setting. One time I click setting in the Launcher too fast and it's gray-out both my DX10 and DX11 lol... I'll have to exit the setting and wait for the Launcher to say 'Play' before I can tick/untick DX10 and DX11 again.

6 minutes ago, xLycan said:

So I'm assuming there is no way to fix the loading error while using dx10?

For your PC that doesn't support DX11. I would say yes. Even if it is, I cannot guarantee that it'll run perfectly fine. I think you should look for a new PC. But it's already better then cannot log-in to the game at all.

My brother Laptop can only run at DX9 and it's have a problem with game stop running all the time (you're only at loading, my brother can happen all the time while playing). Also, he cannot run at DX10+ at all as the Laptop keep restarting after the game loading up. So, it's already hard for him to keep log-in after Febuary. But I think he should be able to atleast log-in while using Intregated graphic.