Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Inheritors of Mk-1 - Recruiting - Rank 8 Clan

--BluePlanet--

Hello, my IGN is invizibleLP (I'll change it when i think of something better :D) I am MR 19 and I am currently the only person in my clan.

And as for the reaserch, only things i don't have are: - Most of the Bio Lab

- Lenz and most archwing parts

-And Orokin Lab but I am building it now and the keys aren't really heavy on resources

Here is my really beatiful clan emblem:

Mk-1.png

And now may ask what is this clan good for ? Well as the name says this clan is mostly for the people who are really bored and have nothing to do so they forma their Mk-1 Braton 6 times, beacuse why not ? But if you're a new player I don't really mind, I think I could help you explain the basics of the game, since I've been playing it for some time 🙂 And I would also like to have some people to farm resources like those creatins of the devil called Polymer Bundels or Mutagen Samples

So if you would like to join this clan you can either write me in-game, leave a reply here with your IGN and your Country (or time zone) or write me on my Discord: InvisibleCZ#6781

Wich means, that if you are sociable (unlike me :D) we can use Discord

And i am sorry for my bed england