Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magus Repair Not working on umbra

Nash

• 1 month later...

I really like Magus Repair but I also really like Umbra. If this is just a bug, hopefully it gets fixed soon. If it's intentional, I really hope DE changes it so that Umbra can be healed and maybe even get dmg resistance like every other frame when you transfer out of him. The addition to his passive where he essentially becomes a specter was bad enough in my opinion since any damage he takes while still active, stays on you when you go back into Umbra. It's gotten me to near death and even killed me a few times. I would absolutely love to just see that sentience aspect of Umbra's passive removed as it would make him a lot safer to transfer out of while simultaneously fixing the issue with him and Magus Repair. The concept was cool and the hype was real at release, but Umbra's sentience is just a hindrance at higher levels and the only real use I've gotten out of it is leaving to grab a snack in mobile defense alerts, maybe once in a blue moon. And with Nightwave here, I'll probably use it even less now.