Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

profit taker weapon loadout

elemme

Question

I have finally gotten around to hunting profit taker.  I am using a Limbo setup that I know is not standard in any way but I can solo it so I figure I am doing ok.  Here is the setup I am using.

rubico for magnetic and fire.

catchmoon for radiation and impact

sarpa for corrosive

All three are using better than ave rivens which dictate the damage,  I avoid gas and toxin because they look to similar.  I use my amp to get one of the five above and just ignore everything else.

I mostly see rubicos, kitguns and zaws so I am curious what other weapons people are using.  I also have to say the biggest problem I run into is just being able to see what element is currently up.  So if anyone has any good ways to determine that I would be grateful.

4 answers to this question

I use chroma and my actual loadout is:

Vectis for puncture, slash, toxin and magnetic

Catchmoon for heat,corrosive and impact

Redeemer for viral,radiation,blast (has innate blast with the shots)

I'm planning to replace redeemer with an Exodia contagion Plague Kripath, as you can stand farther and deal much more damage

As other primaries I've tried Corinth, Battacor and Rubico and they are decent

Rattleguts and Tombfinger are also acceptable as you can stay a bit further (that should also allow you to see better the elements changing)

Edited by JoJoseph

I personally use:

Chroma with max strength.

Rubico Prime for impact, Gas and Cold. Slash and puncutre are inferior, but with chroma can take out a shield 'element' in two clips(~5 secs), if noone else has those elements. A more balanced weapon will probably be better, but for me its good enough.

Synoid gamacor for Corrosive, Magnetic and Heat.

Redeemer for Blast, Viral and  Radiation.

Or thats a total of 11 out of the 13 'elements'. But a good chroma build is vital.

I run (with Chroma Prime):

Supra Vandal: Puncture, Radiation, Cold (plus minor amount of slash)

Catchmoon: Impact, Magnetic, Heat

Melee: Slide crit polearm zaw to kill adds

Corvas: Max radiation to one-shot everything after the shields

The weapons are set up that way because Cold is the Primed mod for rifles and Heat the Primed mod for secondaries, so that maximizes the third element damage on those and balances them out as much as possible. Also cold, magnetic, and impact get bonus shield damage. Also, I have decent rivens for Supra Vandal and Catchmoon, which is why those weapons.