Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My idea of volt rework if ever come

Genesix6

My idea of how volt should be reworked

1st ability will be replace with "speed", with the augment "shocking speed".

2nd ability will be the "electric shield", which is the same ability. But I would like to add something that is personal preference, if I were to use a sword or machete, I would like to use the shield as an actual shield (like sword shield) it act like exalted weapon but have a few condition to use it

3rd ability " electrical coat" (50 energy) 50% of incoming damage is converted to electrical damage, each time you receive electrical damage, reduce incoming damage by 5%. This can be stacked up to 8 times. This ability is affected by duration and strength mods

4th ability, "discharge" (100 energy) each time it chain enemies it deals 25% more damage (this can be stacked up to 15 enemies) Enemies that is proc with electric deal 10% more damage.

Passive

Enemies that you kill that have a electrical proc will give you 10 energy orb and 10 health

Give me your thought about this. Is it balanced? Is it bad? Is it good?

Edited by Genesix6

17 minutes ago, Genesix6 said:

My idea of how volt should be reworked

1st ability will be replace with "same", with the augment "shocking speed".

This makes zero sense. I guess you've forgotten that Volt's 1st ability is shocking projectile, not speed boost.

Edited by Ksaero

7 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

This makes zero sense. I guess you've forgotten that Volt's 1st ability is shocking projectile, not speed boost.

Wait

Edit:fixed it

The original 1st ability is useless, I mean what is the actual use of it? The only thing I see useful for the shield but since it can only deal damage if the enemy goes close to it. And it doesn't really deal that much damage as well. 

Edited by Genesix6

Or on power 1 the more you hold the more lighting is coming and hitting enemies.power 2 you can change shield or speed like what we have with vauban. Power 3 is what we have now on 4 but wit add better effects when you create explosion. And power 4  can have excolted electric whip...maybe 2 whips

Imo Volt is one of the few frames that needs absolutly no rework,

each ability is pretty useful (besides his 1 although i use it aswell occasionally to stun a heavy unit - thats what its for anyway!)

The only thing he desparatly needs is a helmet that looks good 😛

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Vlada91:

Or on power 1 the more you hold the more lighting is coming and hitting enemies

Plz no, all 1st abilities that are chargeable are slow and still not strong, if you wanna do damage use the 4,

if you wanna stun an enemy here and there, a quick (and cheap) zap is perfect.

Edited by DreisterDino

1 minute ago, DreisterDino said:

each ability is pretty useful (besides his 1 although i use it aswell occasionally to stun a heavy unit - thats what its for anyway!)

Well to each its own playstyle, since the stun is not much because mostly die because of your weapon, 4th skill? The damage doesn't do that much damage, if we are talking about cc there are other frame that does it better when it comes to cc

3 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

The only thing he desparatly needs is a helmet that looks good 😛

Plz no, all 1st abilities that are chargeable are slow and still not strong, if you wanna do damage use the 4,

if you wanna stun an enemy here and there, a quick (and cheap) zap is perfect.

Imagine running and holding 1 its like what chroma have but better.maybe in the end they will explode 😏

vor 1 Minute schrieb Genesix6:

4th skill? The damage doesn't do that much damage

Yes you are right, only one of the strongest AoE-Dmg abilities in the game 😀

And if built for duration and range, it is also a great CC-Tool (that still does decent damage unlike many other CC-Abilities)

12 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Or on power 1 the more you hold the more lighting is coming and hitting enemies.power 2 you can change shield or speed like what we have with vauban. Power 3 is what we have now on 4 but wit add better effects when you create explosion. And power 4  can have excolted electric whip...maybe 2 whips

1st ability will be a bit akward since you always moving and pressing a button just to deal more damage more damage, plus 4th is just the bigger version of the 1st ability 

I am okay with 2nd ability

I am a bit of confuse about 3rd, are you talking about the idea above or electric shield? Cause the 2nd is already mixture of the abilities that you mention

4th that would be cool as well, how about this, the explosion will deal damage to nearby enemies by 50% of their damage

Edited by Genesix6

2 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

Yes you are right, only one of the strongest AoE-Dmg abilities in the game 😀

And if built for duration and range, it is also a great CC-Tool (that still does decent damage unlike many other CC-Abilities)

Against non armor units, yes

Against armor units, no

12 minutes ago, Genesix6 said:

1st ability will be a bit akward since you always moving and pressing a button just to deal more damage more damage, plus 4th is just the bigger version of the 1st ability 

I am okay with 2nd ability

I am a bit of confuse about 3rd, are you talking about the idea above or electric shield? Cause the 2nd is already mixture of the abilities that you mention

4th that would be cool as well, how about this, the explosion will deal damage to nearby enemies by 50% of their damage

Power 3 is just fron old power 4 what we have now in the game but just too have better effects and thats all...