Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adjust kuva rewards to the cost of rolling rivens

Raskol

Lets be honest here, real cost of rolling a riven is 3500 kuva. The first 9 rolls that are cheaper is minority and shouldnt really be taken into account

So my idea of adjuting the kuva rewards is to fit it to that number, so you wont have to run another mission just to get missing 100 or so

Sortie: 6000 - idk why was it that much in the first place, should be 7000

Flood: 1100-1400 - the amount should be set and it should be 1750

Siphon: 550-700 - same as flood, set at 875

Survival: 200 - its not that bad after all, especially with kavat and booster but should be 250 to fit the idea

Bounties: 100/300/500 - nobody rly farms kuva on bounties and the values are well adjusted to my idea so id only change 300 to 350

It may look like as a request for a buff but for me itd be just a QoL change. After all we can just run another harvester on survival or do siphon mission but im sure the community would welcome such a change

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Raskolnikow said:

So my idea of adjuting the kuva rewards is to fit it to that number

1. There're foundry BPs requiring Kuva to build.
  2. DE have better statistics about how many times rivens are actually rolled in average. So i believe they can adjust numbers better then anyone else.
16 minutes ago, Raskolnikow said:

It may look like as a request for a buff

Because it is a buff request. You just ask to increase main sources' gains (flood/siphon by 40% and kuva survival by 25%). And you acknowledge yourself that bounties never been a place to farm kuva.

20 minutes ago, Raskolnikow said:

im sure the community would welcome such a change

I'd love to welcome it, of course, just as a free 1000 plat for everyone as Christmas present, but it's DE's job to do the maths cause they do have all the statistics and we, players, don't.

P.S. if you get 34 bounty rewards x100 Kuva you'll end up missing 100 Kuva to roll a riven. Whoops, just the case you struggle to solve :clem:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Syasob said:

Because it is a buff request

I could make all the numbers to fit the lower value, but i do not wish to be eaten alive here XD

It would also be dumb, its taking a lot of time to farm kuva as it is and i do not even try it wo a booster and kavat lul

PS. Ok maybe in a way it is a bit, but wanted to point out thats more of a QoL thing than real buff imo

Edited by Raskolnikow

15 minutes ago, Raskolnikow said:

I could make all the numbers to fit the lower value, but i do not wish to be eaten alive here XD

Ok maybe in a way it is a bit, but wanted to point out thats more of a QoL thing than real buff imo

It would also be dumb, its taking a lot of time to farm kuva as it is and i do not even try it wo a booster and kavat lul

If you insist on QoL change and don't want to deal with 4-digit numbers here's an idea: convert existing Kuva to Kuva... bottles/crystals/whatever at the rate like 100 Kuva = 1 bottle. Then just convert existing rewards and prices. Missing 1 KB now doesn't sound that dramatic, right?

18 minutes ago, Syasob said:

If you insist on QoL change and don't want to deal with 4-digit numbers here's an idea: convert existing Kuva to Kuva... bottles/crystals/whatever at the rate like 100 Kuva = 1 bottle. Then just convert existing rewards and prices. Missing 1 KB now doesn't sound that dramatic, right?

Didint want to interfere in the whole system that much, just make it so u can run set amount of missions (2 floods, 4 siphons, 14 harvesters) to do 1 roll and not constantly be missing some kuva cause of rng and the fact that 3500 doesnt divide well with the current rewards

• Like 1