Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Caduzeus

Gear Wheel needs improvements

Hi,

The current Gear Wheel is somewhat fine, but we could REALLY use an option to lock slots in the wheel.

What it would do is lock the current slot in place, whether it has an item in it or not. This way we could easily reorganize the Gear Wheel and keep our keybinds as is. Currently the only option to reorganize the first slots of the wheel is to completely clear it of all items and one by one add everything back. To say it is frustrating is putting it mildly.

I would like to have something like this:

rDvjq6H.jpg

Click the padlock-icon to lock the slot. Click it again to unlock it.

Oh, and we still can not access Gear Wheel in Dojo's Arsenal. It just prompts to open a shop. This bug has been present at least since the introduction of the infinite wheel.

I agree, the gearwheel sucks in its current state and needs an ability to be rearranged in some form or another.

5 hours ago, Caduzeus said:

Oh, and we still can not access Gear Wheel in Dojo. It just prompts to open a shop. This bug has been present at least since the introduction of the infinite wheel.

You can still access emotes though, I think the inability to use gear items is intended.

2 minutes ago, CaveSalamander said:

You can still access emotes though, I think the inability to use gear items is intended.

Sorry, I meant to type: you can not access Gear Wheel in the Dojo Arsenal.

The infinite wheel is a good idea, but you can't rearrange the order without having to do it all over again, it's horrible.

Yep we need to be able to rearrange it. Like drag and drop! Or at least select and switch.

There is also a delay when trying to see how much time is left on the cooldown of archguns which can actually impact gameplay.

the new gear wheel is horrible.

for a very short time, bevor the orb patch was released we had just a bigger wheel, not this invinite whell of pain, this was ok, but now ..

- you can't rearange items in a usefull way

- remove one item and the whole order behind that one moves one place

- in a quick fight i don't want to find the needed item always on a different spot because this bad idea wheel remembered some odd mouse movement from bevor and i can't my stuff.

i died and placed random things because i can't get used to this *piep*

for the love of sanity, just give us an option to just enable a bigger wheel in the old fasion, without your dynamic stuff