Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are there active In game RP clans, or is it all forum and discord?

Jhtpo

I've been RPing for about a Decade now, over dozens of different titles and mediums. I'm new-ish to this game but I really enjoy what warframe brings to the table. I was curious if there are any clans that RP in game? Not publicly, but through missions, or in Dojo's or the like. I'm not against discord based RP, but it seems most groups are closed and not recruiting. I see a lot of months old posts with little to no real activity. I'm not looking to resurect anything dead, just get a feel for what's active. 

Any information or direction would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by Jhtpo

• 1 month later...

i haven't really been to this part of the forums despite my love for RP-ing but i think it's mainly discord, but you can also download the mobile Amino App and join the Warframe Amino to RP with other players of warframe and see their cool art, story ideas and join competitions at the same time! (just beware the small amount of truly active people on Warframe Amino) if you do join Warframe Amino be sure to follow me: ( http://aminoapps.com/p/rk951i ) and i will RP with you from time to time!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-01-11 at 12:20 PM, Mataeru said:

As far as I know all Warframe RP's are Forum or Discord based. In addition to that, based on past experience and what I've seen, I'm pretty sure only RP newbies actually RP exclusively in game.

I could be wrong on that last fact though.

For sure wouldn't call in-game RPers newbies. So I say ahem to that. Fireteam Sigma is a RP clan trying to get up off the ground. Our activity is kinda spotty, but we are a newer clan. Feel free to look us up in the clan section!

• 4 years later...
On 2019-03-01 at 3:43 PM, OrlockCedar said:

For sure wouldn't call in-game RPers newbies. So I say ahem to that. Fireteam Sigma is a RP clan trying to get up off the ground. Our activity is kinda spotty, but we are a newer clan. Feel free to look us up in the clan section!

Sorry for asking but where do I search up your clan.

• 2 weeks later...