Winter 2019 Featured Dojo Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

FeaturedDojoContest_1080p.jpg

Last year, we ran the Dojo Remaster Contest to select Warframe’s first ever Featured Dojos! We were amazed by the submissions and delighted that the winning Clan Dojos could be showcased on the Star Chart for all Tenno to visit.

The Dojo Remaster Contest demonstrated that there are so many talented Clans who deserve a chance to share their hard work! Show us your unique Clan Dojo and the exclusive Trophy and featured spot on the Star Chart could be yours!

There will be three winners per Clan tier per platform (15 first place winners in total).

• PC: Ghost, Shadow, Storm, Mountain, Moon
  • PS4: Ghost, Shadow, Storm, Mountain, Moon
  • XB1: Ghost, Shadow, Storm, Mountain, Moon

How to enter:

Decorate your Clan Dojo by yourself or with members of your Clan. Take us on a tour by sharing image(s) and/or a 3 minute video of your Dojo here! Feel free to dive into interior design detail and tell us what went into creating your rooms of art!

You must include the following information with your submission:

• Clan name
  • Clan tier
  • Clan platform
  • Your Clan role (must be the Founding Warlord or have Architect permissions)
  • Feature image of a section of your Dojo that you want to highlight (in addition to any other images or video you choose to include)

Please keep in mind that the winning Dojos will be accessible from the Star Chart. That means that, if you win, all players will be able to access your Clan Dojo at any time!

Prizes:

DojoTrophies.gif

• 1st place – Exclusive Gold contest trophy for your dojo + 5000 Platinum added to your Clan Vault + Your Dojo featured on the Star Chart!
  • 2nd place – Exclusive Silver contest trophy for your dojo + 4000 Platinum added to your Clan Vault + Your Dojo featured on the Star Chart!
  • 3rd place – Exclusive Bronze contest trophy for your dojo + 3000 Platinum added to your Clan Vault + Your Dojo featured on the Star Chart!

Need an example?

Spoiler

Clan name: Blackmore
Clan tier: Shadow
Clan platform: PC
Clan role: Founding Warlord
Feature image:

DojoFeature.png

Other images as video tour:

Spoiler

Dojo3.pngDojo4.pngDojo1.pngDojo2.png

Rules:

• One submission per Clan
  • Must list your Clan’s name, tier, and platform with your entry
  • Must be the Founding Warlord or have Architect permissions for the Clan whose Dojo you submit
  • Video tours must not exceed 3 minutes
  • Dojo theme and presentation must be appropriate for the community forums
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Dojo Remaster contest winners are not eligible for the first run of the Featured Dojo contest. They are welcome to enter again in a future round!

Best Practices for Winners:

• Nothing vulgar or offensive can be added to your Clan Dojo while it is featured on the Star Chart
  • You cannot change your Clan tier while your Clan Dojo is featured on the Star Chart
  • Winning Clans who do not follow these guidelines will have their Dojos removed from the Star Chart

Selecting Winners:

After the contest closes, a group of Warframe Community Team members will take one week to review all submissions. Once the top submissions have been chosen, Community Team members will closely review and compare those submissions a second time to select the winners.

We will look for creativity and quality. Large structures are impressive, but keep in mind that small details set winning submissions apart from top submissions. Focus on creating an immersive atmosphere with details we can’t ignore. Make your Dojo a testament to your unique Clan!

Winners will be announced on January 31 during our Prime Time live stream at twitch.tv/warframe.

FAQ:

Spoiler

How do I submit a video to the forum thread?

Upload your video to a video-sharing site like YouTube and share the link to your video here! Click here for a guide to uploading to YouTube.

Do the exclusive trophies reward Clan experience?

The trophies awarded to the winning Dojos will not reward Clan experience, but they will reward satisfaction. Every time you and your Clan mates look at that Trophy, you will be able to recall the taste of victory. Delicious.

Will the Featured Dojo contest rerun in the future?

We plan to rerun the Featured Dojo contest to keep the Dojo node on the Star Chart looking fresh! Don’t worry if your Clan Dojo still needs a bit of polish. You’ll be able to give us a tour in the future!

This contest starts now until January 24 @ 1:00PM ET!

All players from PC, XB1, and PS4 can participate! The Nintendo Switch will be included in the next round!

1 minute ago, [DE]Helen said:

Thank you all for your submissions! It is a pleasure to not only see your beautiful Dojos but read your descriptions and learn what inspires you. The Featured Dojo contest will rerun in the Spring. I encourage you to reenter if you weren't a winner this time! There are so many beautiful Dojos in this thread that deserve a chance to be featured.

Here are the winners of the Winter 2019 Featured Dojo Contest:

Edited by [DE]Helen
  • Like 19

Clanname: it.

Platform: PC

Since this Albums has been created, a lot of new Projects were started that are by now 90% done, however, due to being WIP ill not include them

Thanks for taking more time with the judgement in this iteration

https://imgur.com/a/NSh9j5n

Edited by Eisdschungel
  • Like 1

• Nova Ravnica - Selesnya
  • Ghost clan
  • PC
  • Founding Warlord
  • Screenshots of our dojo:   Here's the obstacle course in action: 
    As our multi-gaming clan is based on the famous card game "Magic: The Gathering", we also decided to use the respective theme of the Selesnya guild - plants, gold/stone structures, nature, and the general light white+green theme. The dojo is easily accessible, and it follows the theme strictly. You can reach all parts of it, except for the glitch sectors, without of having to teleport. As you also can see in the map on the last 3 screenshots, our dojo is well structured. We have a generator sector, a technics sector (laboratories), an entertainment sector (duel room, obstacle course, parcour), and clanhalls inbetween, with the most decorated one being our mainhall.

Good Luck and Have Fun, fellow participants 😉

Edit: The clip of the obstacle course unfortunately cuts of a few seconds too early. Didn't see the gfycat time limit.
Edited by -NR-Anthrax

Clan name: - Black Paper -

Clan tier: Ghost

Clan platform: PC

Your Clan role: Warlord (the custom name is Executioner)

Relevant info:

The dojo is essentially 4 large rooms connected to eachother in a square shape, this prevents the tipical trope of going forward, room after room and then going back, the way i've done it you can always go in 1 direction and still end up in the 1st room you arrived, no backtracking

Decorations are considered decorations, not obstacles, if you want to see things you will be able to do it without having to go over rocks and a clutered scenery, so there is space to move around.

A few portals connect certain areas, including the center of the dojo, with the research, this means that once inside the distance to every room is the same, we do not have portals on every single room because that defeats the purpose of decorating hallways and because i do not want a clutered warp list, if players want to go somewhere, they can. even while walking the distance to things isn't to big, we do not add rooms for the sake of adding rooms to build stuff in them, every room serves a purpose.

If the room is already decorated then not much is added because adding something will cluter it, in these cases there is no point in showing it

In the center, you go to research, to the oracle (will likely be treasury in the future (maximum walking efficiency) and it leads to an elevator, this elevator goes underground to a center room that connects all reactors, so this room artificially manages all reactors.

The room you spawn is the trading room, no need to warp.

Dojo layout

Spoiler

gR7uEPR.png

Main Halls:

warframe-2019-01-11-19-06-11-69-1.png

Additional images:

Spoiler

warframe-2019-01-11-19-06-22-77-1.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-06-35-82.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-06-47-07.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-06-56-09.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-09-59-52-1.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-10-06-00-1.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-10-15-12-1.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-10-22-65-1.png

Corner room 1, more fauna and wildlife perservation, contains aquariums

Spoiler

warframe-2019-01-06-18-56-57-61.png

warframe-2019-01-06-18-55-50-91.png

warframe-2019-01-06-18-56-02-49.png

warframe-2019-01-06-18-56-13-06.png

warframe-2019-01-06-18-56-35-12.png

Corner room 2, A nice Fountain, is used to enter both the dual room and parkour rooms

Spoiler

warframe-2019-01-11-19-11-14-07-1.png

Corner room 3: A large aquarium with Ayatan statues

Spoiler

warframe-2019-01-11-19-07-13-37.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-07-36-07.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-07-54-02.png

Corner room 4: sort of like a darker enviroment with overgrown trees and alot of tiny wildlife

Spoiler

warframe-2019-01-11-19-09-44-09.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-09-28-20.png

Hallways, crosssections and T shaped rooms

Spoiler

warframe-2019-01-11-19-08-30-43.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-08-24-78.png

warframe-2019-01-11-21-42-53-84.png

warframe-2019-01-11-21-42-27-60.png

warframe-2019-01-11-21-42-36-49.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-08-05-71.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-15-39-11-1.png

Research Center Room

Spoiler

warframe-2019-01-11-21-41-21-20.png

warframe-2019-01-11-21-41-28-77.png

warframe-2019-01-11-21-41-39-12.png

warframe-2019-01-11-21-41-46-76.png

warframe-2019-01-11-21-41-58-42.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-14-14-09-1.png

Reactor center room

Spoiler

warframe-2019-01-11-19-18-17-64-1.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-17-34-32-1.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-17-47-11-1.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-18-02-26-1.png

warframe-2019-01-11-19-18-08-68-1.png

Edited by KIREEK
  • Like 3

Clan name: Delirious Army

Clan tier: 10 Shadow Clan

Clan platform PC

Clan Role: Founding Warlord

https://imgur.com/GcWvgWo

https://imgur.com/JU3rdxo

https://imgur.com/MKRPgzJ

https://imgur.com/aRZvY88

https://imgur.com/5cYkOVZ

https://imgur.com/DBXhLrN

https://imgur.com/QetiMyc

https://imgur.com/KkPeuzm

I hope you enjoy my creation, which I have been doing for a long time. Good luck to all)

Edited by ._Shado_.

Note from the founder: The entire dojo layout and decorative features has been planned and laid personally (with the exception of the single garden near the observatory; which was done by my fiancé.) The funding of all dojo items and research has also been done by the same two people. Countless hours went into the process of getting the dojo to where it is now, including the funding of everything, and to this day i consider the entire dojo to be a WIP, it slowly evolves when i get time to dump into it and the resources to match what i want to do with it. The three large rooms have a brunt of the focus in the dojo at the moment; each one has multiple levels laid in and decorated with care for each objects placement.

Best of luck to everyone; and hopefully a good contest will ensue.

Greetings to all and Thank you DE for all the marvels you have implemented in the Dojo system !

Clan Name : Valhalla Jaegers
Clan Tier :  Ghost
Clan Platform : PC
Clan Role : Founding Warlord
 I built and funded everything by myself, I hope you will enjoy this visit of my baby dojo ! I thought it would be nice to have Hayden Tenno from Dark sector conduct the visit 😉

-First hall is were guests arrive, this is a Pacific Rim-inspired scene, With The Jaeger "Ginger Megan" (Named after our dear giant robot enthusiat DE_Megan) fighting the Kaiju "Grineerian" (Named thusly by WF Partner AccessibleGamer). First Construction I ever made in Warframe shortly after I started playing. A transporter allows Tenno to get into the Jaeger's head in the fashion of pilots in the movie.

eezQ58.jpg

rVX5vC.jpg

- The next room, "Tennology", is a derelict Tenno Lab. I felt inspired by the post apocalyptic vibe in Portal 2 where fallen pieces of gear meddle with Nature which took its right back. Red lights on console and windows denote old malfunctioning tech.

tbRDjA.jpg

-Next is " All hail Clem !" . The Chem lab all decorated in Grineer walls and trophies, with a giant effigy of Clem with his twin Grakatas, Towering the Room. Clem !

9fag6V.jpg

-We then move to "E1M1 The Gate of Doom", Tribute to the forefather of First person shooter games. This is the Bio lab, all gilded in Mars fashion, with the four Plaguestar trophies surrounding the console and a fully functioning Hell Gate, which is a transporter.

BI6l9T.jpg

-Next is "The Repository of a Lost Knowledge". The Orokin Lab, fully guilded in Orokin gold, walls, stairs, plants and Ayatan Statues on Pedestals.

kreiD4.jpg

-We then move to "The Venus Research Center", An Iced Corpus Energy Lab. It was my very first work with the new Natural Decorations when they got released. It includes a Kdrive on the side.

6WZOLm.jpg

-"The Cassandra Quandary", a Zen Garden style Oracle Room. Floating Islands and a small Bridge going through a 2 ways waterfall to a meditation platform.

RTCRt8.jpg

- The TennOrokin Teralyst : A giant Mecha made of Orokin and Tenno Technology, designed as a counter-measure against the EIdolon Teralyst. The room is Decorated and lit after the Plains of Eidolon fashion.

Y6UaTR.jpg

-The Spacemom Boudoir : A Kiosque room in the woods where the Lotus goes to drink tea and meditate. It is protected by a Sentient Guardian.

8SUxtn.jpg

-The Bonfire of Amana : A room dedicated to the Dark Souls Series. The Bonfire in the middle is, like in the Souls Series, where the transporter is. You can also spot the infamous "you died" sign and the baby crow nest on top of the stone ring.

IUxfPI.jpg

-"Hey Kiddo"  A giant statue of SpaceMom, aka "The Lotus", outside the Observatory Room. My biggest construction and a tribute to all the love I bear to Warframe, DE and the amazing Community of Tenno.

NL6fuq.jpg

Hmrsw7.jpg

Thank you all, hope you enjoyed the Visit ! And feel free to have a look at the video showcase here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IMptNviPo8

Siegffried_Dragonslayer

Edited by Siegffried_Dragonslayer
  • Like 1

Clan Name : NorniR
Clan Tier :  Shadow
Clan Platform : PC
Clan Role : Architect

Orokin Trading hall
Warframe0293.jpg

Warframe0292.jpg

Red Maple Leaf
Warframe0304.jpg

Warframe0305.jpg

Warframe0307.jpg

Lotue Forest
Warframe0308.jpg

Warframe0309.jpg

Kamikakushi
Warframe0313.jpg

Warframe0314.jpg

Warframe0318.jpg

Warframe0322.jpg

Clem Base
Warframe0297.jpg

Warframe0299.jpg

Warframe0298.jpg

Abyss
Warframe0325.jpg

Warframe0328.jpg

Warframe0329.jpg

Warframe0331.jpg

Warframe0335.jpg

Maybe our Dojo is small, but we have a lot of nitty gritty in all the landscapes, enjoy please

Edited by DonQuijotePrime
  • Like 5