Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Winter 2019 Featured Dojo Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

• Clan name: The BloodySins

• Clan tier: Storm Clan

• Clan platform: PS4

• Your Clan role Founding Warlord

• BloodySins Dojo:

•           Dojo Info: BloodySins was started by Clan Founder Sylvester, who is currently the founder and leader of The Legion Of Deadly Sinners Alliance. The BloodySins was started in the hopes of bringing together anyone who is currently searching for a clan full of active competitive players who love helping out their fellow Tenno. Concept and Creation of the Bloody Sins comes from the seven deadly sins, AKA cardinal sins, which are Wrath, Hubristic Pride, Greed, Lust, Malicious Envy, Gluttony, and Sloth. Bloody Sins is full of very talented, loyal, and spirited individuals who embody the true ways of the Tenno.

•          BloodySins Dojo Layout: BloodySins Clan Theme | Colors: Red, Purple, and Gold.| Rooms pays homage to Cephalon, Red Veil, Arbiters of Hexis, The Perrin Sequence, New Loka, and Steel Meridian Enclaves in the Relay within our Observatories and Hallways | Octavia Anthem Quest Observatory and also, paying homage to other games & movies: Borderlands 2 and Scorpion King

Please enjoy our Dojo and I wish everyone the best of luck.

Clan Name = Immortal Squad

Clan tier = Ghost clan

Clan platform = Xbox one

My clan role = Founding Warlord

Immortal Squad Dojo https://imgur.com/a/AzmIS3r

Dang it! I just want to make it clear. This is my brothers clan Master Phanes. He asked me to upload his dojo for him. But for some reason it loaded my profile instead of his.

Edited by (XB1)Mr Grimsoul
Wrong profile

Clan Name: Phoenixs Embrace

Clan Tier: Shadow

Platform: PC

Clan Role: Founding Warlord

When it came to decorating my dojo, i wanted to bring a few themes together and merge them. Originally, i wanted each area of the room to be a different season, but as i was decorating it merged into something else. Instead i tried to bring different worlds together, from the world of ice and snow to the exotic lua theme. I spent a lot of time working on this myself, so hopefully you guys enjoy it as much as i do. 🙂

https://imgur.com/nknKcO8

https://imgur.com/gwy4tmH

Edited by Aliceil

CLAN: Ravenfox

PLATFORM: PS4

TIER: GHOST

CLAN ROLE: FOUNDING WARLORD

VIDEO TOUR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_moe7emJuU

PHOTOS AND FEATURE IMAGE 

https://imgur.com/a/O8FhMbO

ADDITIONAL DETAIL IMAGES
https://imgur.com/a/POVgObB

Here is Clan Ravenfox's entry into the Winter 2019 Featured Dojo Contest. We have always spent a large amount of time making our dojo the best it could be.  It is a collaborative effort between myself, SFC Kurgan and Sussex-Luzifer. We have so much to share, but unfortunately, 3 minutes is not a lot of time for a video.  Not shown in the video are over 25 more rooms that are extensively decorated: I chose the most iconic spaces for the video.  we create beautiful and harmonious spaces, and we also make spaces that we hope seem authentic and plausible within the context of our dojo.  We pay close attention to detail as well as scale. All of our constructs are meant to be explored by Tenno, in or out of Frames. Cockpits fit Tenno properly, and in the case of starships, those have fully decorated interiors.  We have also tried to remain faithful to the original designs of iconic starships. The Millenium Falcon has a complete interior, and so does the Starship Serenity. (Serenity's cargo bay holds our clan vault and a trading post, with plenty of room to spare.  Hadley's Hope, from Aliens, is a fully explorable diorama that includes plenty of hidden details that fans should recognize and enjoy. The reason why we put any of these things in the game is because most of us were strongly influenced by these films and shows: they are a part of our identity and we love them so much, we wanted to have them in the dojo.  I think the attention to detail we put into each room shows that love clearly. As for any of the other rooms, they are a reflection of our character: Generally speaking we are creating spaces that we would love to visit in real life (if we could). The Dojo has been a continuing and important part of our collective experience in Warframe, and we continually work on it, finding more to put into it each time.  It is a continuing work in progress then, and it's progress marks our Warframe  journey. When people come to our dojo, they are surprised at the multitude of ways that things can get constructed: if they only knew the hours put into lining up angles and forcing one piece into another. But we have been at it for a very long time. There is a lot of love put into our dojo. Love and Gallium. We hope to be featured, not just because of the win, but we sincerely want to share our creations with the community, to show what can be accomplished with time, dedication, and truckloads of Gallium.

In the Video: Main Hanger- Includes the Sky Temple, Pilot briefing area and LUA lounge and Bar (not shown in video) This is where everyone arrives: we always wanted it to be a hanger, to add to the immersion.

Temple of Honor: Our Ronin watches over our clan trophies: we've been on the leaderboards since the Mutalist Incursions, and we are proud of our wins!

Hall of the Bells: A Mars themed rock temple with two full sets of bells. A second set of Trophies, the trading post and all the Labs are here. This used to be our spawn in room, and it is the main room everyone spends the most time in. I've taken great pains to transform the look of this hall to a completely natural space.

Hall of Meditation: Sussex-Luzifer's Pandora themed Meditation room: it is serene and beautiful. He placed those floating discs long before the dojo re-work: took a long time to line up under the old clunky system. Actually anytime floating discs are seen in our dojo, odds are they were placed a long time ago. (Remember the days of low capacity rooms? Discs and totems were used to great extent back then.) 

Garden Hub: The central hub for our garden areas. This is also a memorial room.  This room's theme is the cycle of life, death and rebirth.

North Gun Battery and Exterior: We thought it would be cool to have a realistic defense array, including a roof (BFG) Rail cannon. Lightning strikes charge capacitors outside, while inside, linked ammo is fed into rocket guns. Everything appears to be slaved to a central command console, while the Railgun has it's own dedicated gunner's chair.

Space Dock and Concourse: Here is a concourse styled after modern airports, uncomfortable benches and planters included.  The requisite (Frame Fighter) arcade machine sits off in an alcove, ready to entertain passenger's waiting on their flights. Here is where the "Serenity" is docked. Serenity is a fully realized Firefly class starship, we have kept close to the design and scale. It's massive and lovely and authentic. SFC Kurgan rebuilt the interior three times to get the scale and position correct!

Grand Council Hall: This room is meant to be dark, icy and serene: it is the meeting hall for Ravenfox's most honored. I always wanted a dark and moody hall, it was awesome when we finally got the new lighting system.

Spacehenge: A Tennobaum year -round celebration. Come join the snowmen for the ceremony and beat the drum! 

Elder's Watch: floating lanterns evoke a magical space. In the center stands a stone temple and monument.

Quick Reaction Force Launch Bay: The ships on deck to launch are inspired by "Viper" designs from BAttlestar Galactica, while the small VTOL is an original design. I wanted this bay to have the feel of a docking bay with "magnetic" shielding open to view the skybox  around it.

Docking Bay 327: a collection of iconic ships from Star Wars: all the cockpits are detailed out, and the "Falcon" is properly scaled and can be walked through. 

Hadley's Hope: A diorama lovingly crafted as an homage to the movie, "Aliens."  So many hidden details here. Kudos to SFC Kurgan for leading this project!

The Sacred Mountains: my tribute to 1700's Chinese watercolor painting, and an interpretation of the mountains in the Wudang Province.

Whether or not we win or place, it is awesome to be able to share with DE and the Community. Thank you DE for giving us this opportunity, as well as this game. Thank you to Ravenfox for all their support over the years. Thanks to my wife for enduring the sound of me contributing to decorations over the years. 

About Ravenfox: we are a multinational group of players. Ravenfox was started by U.S. military veterans who wanted a community that was centered around honor, family, kindness,  equality, tolerance and acceptance.  Our motto is: "We are not Soldiers- we are a family."

-Threeklaw, Founding Warlord, Ravenfox  

Edited by (PS4)THREEKLAW
corrections, fixing links, fixing typos. Added Images, fixed description
  • Like 1

Clan nameGreen Amethyst
Clan tier: Storm
Clan platform: PC
Clan roleArchitect (custom name: Lieutenant)
Feature image:

KgL07ke.jpg

Photo Credits: @dogfarter (available on Wallpaper Engine)

Video Tour

Clan may be large, but dojo is small consisting of stunning statues that tell a story. With the help of @hyper4venom @dogfarter @Castsed @Sir_Cabbage @Dragonmor @Dank_Pikachu and more, we were able to construct and present these pieces to you, Tenno!

Good luck to all participants on all platforms! :)

• Like 1

- Clan name:             Whomstdvely Wholesome

- Clan tier:                 Ghost Clan

- Clan platform:        PC

- Clan role:                Founding warlord

- Feature image

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

Our clan has one rule in mind, be wholesome. We are a clan of 9 members however, only 4 members participated in the decorated of all our rooms. These members are: zimmym13, Foxdude, LTStarge and TripleTroll.)

There are a total of 15 rooms in the imgur gallery which include 2 dueling rooms and an obstacle course. We put the entire clans decorations together over the course of the last 3 weeks when we contest began.

Note: I used decoration mode to take pictures, sorry if there are any red highlights from the decorator mode. Also, Sorry about any GeForce overlay stuff that appears in some images. I used it for my screenshots and recording. I also used a small amount of photo editing to brighten up a couple of photos in the Bridge room (observatory) which were slightly dark. 

- Full album:

Thanks 🙂

Clan name: Kitten Battalion
Clan tier: Ghost
Clan platform: PC
Clan role: Founding Warlord
Feature image:

230410_20190118115323_1.png

So a bit of backstory, I've done everything by myself in my dojo, even down to the research, and I wanted it all to orokin themed, but after fortuna was released, I've added stuff like ice formations, and decorated it for winter. Since I was also very fond of the cave lighting in fortuna, every room has it in the dojo. I used a black color key, and blue accent.

230410_20190118115352_1.png

I made the ascension table "ascend", it's held in place by the tesla coil at the top, and the plasma emitter at the bottom.

230410_20190118115400_1.png

So it's supposed to be a DJ stand, and the two giant things in the back are subwoofers.

230410_20190118115418_1.png

There's an inner area that leads to a hallway going towards the research labs.

230410_20190118115423_1.png

A view of the hallway

230410_20190118115435_1.png

Each lab has a crate corresponding to the faction it's from used to store the stock, and a flag. In the back you can kinda see the grineer crate, and the grineer flag. For the bio lab I didn't do anything because there isn't any flag or crate for the infestation.

230410_20190118115532_1.png

Each room has a grate on the ground next to the teleporter. I figured since you pop out of a vent and it falls to the ground in missions, that it would be neat to have it in the dojo. This is our observatory. The tree of life in the middle of the solar system.(Idk don't ask I just thought it looked nice! xD)

230410_20190118115550_1.png

A view from above.

230410_20190118115650_1.png

This is another main room, similar to the other grand hall featured. It has an inner hallway area leading to the dojo reactors as well. It also includes trading posts on either side of the staircases.

230410_20190118115759_1.png

Floating asteroid in place with a gravity well, also another perspective of the alternate main room.

230410_20190118115725_1.png

This is the rising phoenix plaque at the back of the room that you see in all the screenshots. It is made from tenno banners, and I had the creative inspiration after I saw a very nice looking bird plaque in another dojo.(Imo mine looks better, don't tell them I said that!)

230410_20190118115839_1.png

The orokin also had to get around somehow. This is a modern style car made from orokin technology. The windows were EXTREMELY difficult to place.

230410_20190118115909_1.png

In the same room we also have a fish tank, with a water pump, and water tank on the side. The tank also includes plant life from Uranus.

230410_20190118115946_1.png

Inside view of the tank.

230410_20190118120010_1.png

This is what the rest of the room looks like. The room is meant to be a reactor room, and the control panels on either side of it to shut it down if need be. There is a fine point of energy at the tips of the natural structures. In the background you can also see a wall of rock covered in snow with a beautiful waterfall.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Edited by MayonnaiseMay
Image was errored out

Clan Name: Written in Blood

Clan tier: Shadow

Clan Platform: PS4

Clan Role: Warlord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxU_FMFvDg4

https://imgur.com/6EfATQT

https://imgur.com/Jmwk7Pr

https://imgur.com/xd3Ni9v

https://imgur.com/qesGpyD