Winter 2019 Featured Dojo Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

1 час назад, ---PV---HawkiKill сказал:

And yet it's more than enough for everyone, because restrictions allow for creativity to blossom.

Not for everyone. It's not enough for me, for example, - I'd like to have more capacity to build more detailed creations. Now I have to restrict detalisation for large projects (like the ones built in Inspiration Halls), and this is really frustrating.

Edited by Uta_Redhead

8 hours ago, -MadTenno- said:

Hello! Dear Warframe Developers!

I appeal to you with a big request!

This amount is very small!

dzXv0rv4kz0.jpg

-fRonD4ntLI.jpg

Increase the capacity of the halls in the dojo and in the ship. Please! :laugh:

I agree with you! They need to add more capacity for more decorations or reduce the ones that cost 100 and 25 capacity. I am talking about the orbiter, there is the problem, the dojo is fine

Edited by M3JA

Clan name: Milky Way Guardians
Clan tier: Shadow
Clan platform: PS4
Clan role: Founding Warlord
Feature image

U9aMqVw.jpg

RweoIpn.jpg

Short Description:  In the Milky Way Guardians clan we don't really pride ourselves on decorations but more so of organization. you could say our Dojo is one of the most organized dojos in the system with all of our reactor rooms in one location it creates less clutter and more organized placements of other rooms such as our Laboratory rooms which are all together on one wing!

Edited by (PS4)Randy314

Clan Name: K I L L S T A R T

Clan tier: Storm

Clan role: jademsladecogley  Warlord/Architect

The clan has new features as: 

-Name updated

-Every hall is updated with fully new decorations

-The complete trip throughout the dojo is about 2 hours, but had to edit the whole thing in 3 minutes

Everything came from my imagination, not a single sculpture is copied. 

ENJOY!

Name: Othrys Sanctuary
Tier: Storm
Platform: PC
Role: Founding Warlord

Featured Photo of the Dojo

Othrys Sanctuary Video Submission
(My apologies for going 30sec over, I had to cut out about 4 rooms to get it to 3:30~)

I know I am really late, but I finally finished a huge chunk of the dojo!
I really want to extend a thank you to my clanmates that tolerated my nearly endless need for Polymer and Plastids Lol

Edited by Titan303
  • Like 2

10 часов назад, M3JA сказал:

the dojo is fine

It is not, unfortunately. We have many effects that cost 10 or even 20 capacity (I don't like it, but can understand) and Ayatan sculptures, noggles and fluffs with the same cost of 20 capacity (this is what I can't understand at all). These things can add amazing details to decoration projects, but drain too much capacity. Lower cost for them would be MUCH appreciated.

Edited by Uta_Redhead

clan- Blood of the ShadowDragons

clan tier- Ghost

clan role- Founding Warlord

clan format- PS4

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-a...

i really enjoyed touring the winning dojo's from the last comp ,a lot of inspiration. Cant wait to see all the new winners. I spend a lot of time in the dojo building and rebuilding and cant build another single room this is most of my dojo that flashes by real quick but hopefully it gives you a far idea of whats going on, hopefully i get some vistors but if not enjoy a quick glimps into The Blood of the ShadowDragons DOJO

• Clan name: -EGT-Eingreiftrupp
  • Clan tier: Storm-Clan (Rank 10)
  • Clan platform: PC
  • Your Clan role Architect/Officer
  • Feature image: https://imgur.com/a/h2zC4A1                                                                                                             

Edited by -EGT-Duskyreaper
Added pictures
  • Like 3

Clan name: ASTRONOMY DOMINE
Clan tier: STORM
Clan role: Founding Warlord

Although we are a storm clan, we currently have only about 10 active members, I thank everyone who has given up their playing time and resources for the decorations for the event.
The theme of the dojo is the elements related to the tennos, the highlights are the statue of eidolon (known as eidolon corrupted, lol), the observatory (this with the theme of all focus schools, with elements related to them), the sculpture of the kraken, the sakura hall. In the main corridor a gigantic hand enters the room, remembering the existence of the void fissures and the corrupted soldiers. Logically in the future new additions will be made and rooms upgraded.

Feature image: https://imgur.com/a/jHsJfwK

Video tour: youtu.be/mQFZuhPsdQE