Sign in to follow this  
ShIXTank

The New Strange quest has broken

Question

The new Strange quest wants me to synthesize 3 Elite Arid lancers. I managed to synthesize one, but I couldnt find more in the same map, I had to realod the mission, hoping to find the second and the third. Is it correct?

After doing this, I used the synthesis scanner in order to track the remaining Elite Lancers, the problem is that the scanner keeps leading me to a dead end with no enemies to scan... I have already tried a couple of times and I am still getting no results.

How can I solve this? Thanks for the attention.

2 answers to this question

only 1 synthesis target appear on the map

you were following the spiral trail, as i follow it but also spam the scanner view as i dont need to target enemy while looking for it as long as i activate it in the general area game marks them then 😄 i scan an melee slam there ass to get the time needed to scan them nodes

when i help ppl with this part of the quest i run them ares as its pretty simple, target spawns close to the objective or on the way to extraction

You don't find all 3 in one mission. Warframe, at least in my experience, will always be very specific about what they want you to do.