Sign in to follow this  
Reborn666skull

[GIVEAWAY] Baruuk Collection + Vallis Domination Collection

Hi. I'm Reborn666skull.  I make videos about Warframe, mostly it's Octavia Mandachord song tutorials, sometimes I upload animations made in Garry's Mod.

I am not a partner yet, gotta get ~600 subs more to become one. But I host giveaways sometimes, it can be platinum, purchased with my own money, or prime sets, or certain items from the market. This time I am starting a Baruuk Collection + Vallis Domination Collection giveaway.

What will be given away:

• 1x Baruuk Collection
  • 1x Vallis Domination Collection
  • 1x 75 platinum

How to take a part? Read the rules below:

!PC ONLY! - I do not play on Xbox or PS, I will not be able to give you your prize if you take a part in the giveaway as PS or Xbox player.

1. Subscribe to my channel.
  2. Leave any comment on YouTube in the comment section below the Giveaway Video, for example "#HydroidDeluxe".
  3. Wait for the next Void Trader video.

Actual video:

Questions & Answers:

• Q: Why do I HAVE TO subscribe on your channel to take a part in the giveaway?
  • A: I am terribly sorry, I have a lack of content, but due to some horrible real life reasons I have to dedicate my life to my job in the first place. I try to make more videos when I am able to, I need some support in exchange for free stuff giveaways. I understand and realise it's begging for subscribers, I am sorry!
  • Q: This looks fishy. How can you guarantee you will give the prize to the winner?
  • A: Watch through my giveaway videos on my channel (google my name). You may find the names of winners and ask them if they got their prizes. I usually give people their prizes right after the giveaway ending, but sometimes it takes some time, because of my work.
  • Q: How do you define who wins?
  • A: Any website that has a Randomizer - a small program picking a random number.
  • Q: If I win, how will I know about it and how will I get the prize?
  • A: I will comment on your comment, also there'll be a video about the winners.

======================= GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! =======================

Edited by Reborn666skull

5 минут назад, (XB1)SammyCat05 сказал:

Did you finally become a warframe partner? I remember your last post with the plat giveaway 

Hi, no I have not. I can't make enough of content cuz of my work, it takes all my free time :c I have made this Baro review at very late night, it's 3:40 AM here. I got to be at work at 03:00 PM, but my usual work day starts at 12:30 PM.... And I got so many ideas for animations, guides and parodies...  Harsh life. Not your problems ofc, mine only.

Edited by Reborn666skull

3 minutes ago, (XB1)SammyCat05 said:

Did you finally become a warframe partner? I remember your last post with the plat giveaway 

you just copy an pasted your question

1 hour ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

you just copy an pasted your question

Wait why did it post that twice I didn’t intentionally do that