Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone summarize the Warframe comics

cheliel

The compiled version of the comic is out in bookshops now... 

Can someone pls *spoiler* and summarize what just happened?

From what I know, Excal was beaten by Vor then Mag took over, but I don’t get the part with the blind girl and little Duck.

Thanks!

Edited by cheliel

Ook.

So, Mitsuki, the blind girl, was from an Ostron Village - probably connected to Cetus but not a part of the main city - that got ravaged by the Grineer. Excal saved her, but  then got captured by Grineer Ghols, at which point Little Duck took over. Mag was sent in to further assist and they went to a void gate to try and protect an important Orokin artefact from the Grineer, using Vor's stolen Janus key to open the way.

Mitsuki winds up poisoned by Ghoul blood and it turns out the Orokin Vessel they reached was Derelict, full of Infested. Eventually they made their way to the 'Medica', and hooked Mitsuki up to it, during which Mag had a psychic flash-forward to the Second Dream. The Grineer fight their way to the Medica but its activation triggers the Neural Sentry, heals Mitsuki and has a side effect of linking her mind to the ship.

With the Grineer on this side and getting slaughtered, the group makes their escape. Vor almost stops their getaway but a recovered Excal slices him up and tosses him back through the portal before they remove the key. Mitsuki disconnects from the ship due to this.

Mission complete, Mag and Excal go their separate ways, whilst Little Duck and Mitsuki make their way to Cetus, Mitsuki getting taken in by the Quills and Little Duck presumably was also welcomed by them, and she proceeded to start using Cetus as a hidey-hole between Rail Tractor missions.

It's unknown how much of this is canon, although we know that at least the main story is since Little Duck references the events.

• Like 1

thanks, with that explanation and the wiki summaries I’m set

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/WARFRAME:_Ghouls

I get that Mitsuki got healed by merging with the ship but didn’t want to miss anything else. 

So the comic lore has 1 Ostron and 1 Solaris to take stories from each, good choice. 

I see where they’re going with Vor’s lore but the Tenno premonition confused me a bit 

26 minutes ago, cheliel said:

I see where they’re going with Vor’s lore but the Tenno premonition confused me a bit 

Yeah that threw me too.

I suppose it's related to the fact we're psychic. We do often see visions, but Mag doesn't seem to have awakened by this point in the story and we only see Operator visions from, well, Operators.

1 hour ago, cheliel said:

The compiled version of the comic is out in bookshops now... 

Can someone pls *spoiler* and summarize what just happened?

From what I know, Excal was beaten by Vor then Mag took over, but I don’t get the part with the blind girl and little Duck.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

So, Mitsuki, the blind girl, was from an Ostron Village - probably connected to Cetus but not a part of the main city - that got ravaged by the Grineer. Excal saved her, but  then got captured by Grineer Ghols, at which point Little Duck took over. Mag was sent in to further assist and they went to a void gate to try and protect an important Orokin artefact from the Grineer, using Vor's stolen Janus key to open the way.

Conclusion drawn thus far: Excalibur sucks.