Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Mother rewards: let it drop Scimitar, Mantis, Xyphos parts.

BrazilianJoe

This is one thing that is super-rare to get a drop, and could be a little prelude to Railjack. 

Each Orb Mother could drop parts of one of the other 3 landing crafts, to make them more popular.

I think they will eventually be dropping parts of the new Railjack ship too, when it comes.

A thousand hours in and I still had to buy them from market because it always withheld one of the parts from each lander.

So rather than being a rude assuming jackass with nothing to contribute other than flaunting from a time when rare crates were more common, try being more constructive.

Fact is since the Trials are gone, it's already hard enough to get more parts, and then having them be yet another repeat instance is just quite frankly grating to see.

1 минуту назад, Jokie155 сказал:

A thousand hours in and I still had to buy them from market because it always withheld one of the parts from each lander.

So rather than being a rude assuming jackass with nothing to contribute other than flaunting from a time when rare crates were more common, try being more constructive.

Fact is since the Trials are gone, it's already hard enough to get more parts, and then having them be yet another repeat instance is just quite frankly grating to see.

RARE crates were NEVER "common". Thats why they're RARE. And 30 to 70p for a set that you can also buy from a market is literally nothing, no need to water down non existing loot tables of a boss that drops nothing worthy with another worthless, trash reward.