Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keep spawning into already completed missions

Fluff-E-Kitty

I keep ending up spawning into already or nearly complete missions. Most times this means waiting like 5 min for the elevator to load and then geting right back into it, getting nothing. A good number of times the team I spawn into are actually waiting in the elevator to end the mission.

Other times it means im not really much help and get there as the rewards are dealt. Like after the team killed the mother spider but before it tells them to run... and I never get the message so they end up having to wait for me to die before it can complete.

It ends up being a lot of wasted time and moreover missed materials and stuff. its rather bothersome and I feel like you should not be able to spawn into a mission that the full bountie has been completed in yet.

The game does matchmaking too early then has to take time loading. Some computers with slow HDD (hard disk drive) are very slow to load.

To speed up loading, run this game on a faster SSD (solid state drive), and/or have more RAM (8 GB or more) in computer.

I sometimes see the other side of this problem. Player "joined" but are not on the map and not on the HUD, only shows up in chat player list. A few minutes later, player finally shows up on both the map and HUD, sometimes just after completing the whole bounty.