The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Sentinel

Ronin666

Sooo..according to my fellow clannies...it looks like a greenish-brown ba****ck.

Isn't this the Design Council sentinel?

Also, it'll "hoover" stuff up apparently..even enemies maybe, eh?

Needless to say, there were many luls over the 5 hours.

Edited by Ronin666

Let me get something straight before here comes "blame the design council" bandwagon.

We were presented with concept arts of this sentinel and told to submit name and power. So you can figure we weren't able to change it looks by any means.

DE then chose names they liked and powers they liked, and after that was polls and we voted for the name and power.

So if the next time you hear "design council ____" don't blame us for something you don't like (expecially the looks - we have no power over that (yet)).

Does it look that bad? It looks like a pear with a crosshair to me

Sooo..according to my fellow clannies...it looks like a greenish-brown ba****ck.

Isn't this the Design Council sentinel?

Also, it'll "hoover" stuff up apparently..even enemies maybe, eh?

Needless to say, there were many luls over the 5 hours.

I still say shame on the design council for picking that lame loot vacuum ability in the first place.

Carrier could have had an aoe radial blind around the user followed by a temporary weak-spot radar.

It could have had healing pulses

It could have had a ragdoll attack that sent enemies flying away from the master

But nope, we voted for loot vacuum. *sigh*

I still say shame on the design council for picking that lame loot vacuum ability in the first place.

Carrier could have had an aoe radial blind around the user followed by a temporary weak-spot radar.

It could have had healing pulses

It could have had a ragdoll attack that sent enemies flying away from the master

But nope, we voted for loot vacuum. *sigh*

WoW pets...everyone wants WoW feature clones..nuff said :/

Sentinels are supposed to be robotic(or bio-mechanical) "tools" that got a Tenno's back, especially when solo.

Next we'll have Kung-Fu Panda 'Frames in the game..with Hello-Kitty Helmets for the fanbois and muppets.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/gdvq.png/%5D'>[/url" rel="nofollow" style="color: rgb(59, 89, 152); cursor: pointer; text-decoration: none; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17px; white-space: pre-wrap;" target="_blank">gdvq.png

I think he looks awesome with the troll mask, its my minion!

I voted for one of the other powers than loot hoover but thinking about it after I would have voted for loot hoover, we already have combat sentinels, the wyrm has a radial stun, ghost has stealth, and dethcube is a damage sentinel.

we already have other ways of doing all the other things, aura mods for regen, frames have damage buffs but we didn't have anything with the utility of the loot hoover, you don't HAVE to use it, hell you don't even get affinity from levelling sentinels so if you don't like it, don't use it

you don't even have to use a particular sentinel for a good weapon damage attack anymore, will I use it, for sure, when its appropriate or if I like the sentinels abilities and the djinn isn't better for me

bottom line, it gives us something we didn't have before, try being a bit more grateful for getting something that offers a little diversity rather than another attack sentinel that gives us nothing new