Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack should be PvP

(XBOX)Pugs Xbox

Where conclave failed.. railjack would succeed. Imagine other players boarding your ship in railjack.

imo railjack would be boring solo.. not worth the hype unless they add railjack pvp where you can board other ships and fight others in archwings. use the archwing to exit your ship, blow the windows off of other ships, and go inside. cause havoc by ruining everything.

Edited by (XB1)Pugs Xbox
  • Like 1

I agree. Clan v Clan battles in ships would be quite interesting. I hope elements of Railjacked make it to Dark Sectors when that is developed. I know you are joking by the way, this is just my unpopular opinion.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Voltage said:

I agree. Clan v Clan battles in ships would be quite interesting. I hope elements of Railjacked make it to Dark Sectors when that is developed. I know you are joking by the way, this is just my unpopular opinion.

I just said that so people wouldn't just barrage the post with hate. Because then people might change their opinion after seeing how nobody else agrees. I want it too, but they would have to rework all of PvP

Decoration should be PvP; change my mind !

--Otherwise, yes, some aspects of the Railjack could bring some PvP - even if I'm more toward a "PvE+P" with something as the Infiltration on a player's base like in MGS:V (where you are building your base, invade the other players & protect yours), a Clan-relay would be interesting to attack.

• Like 1

Where Conclave failed (for most people) Railjack would also fail (for the exact same people).

The primary reason for people not playing Conclave is because it's PvP; how could shoving PvP into a different type of mode fix that?

Even making a Conclave game type reusing Railjack seems like a lot of work for such a tiny portion of the community.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Pugs Xbox said:

I just said that so people wouldn't just barrage the post with hate. Because then people might change their opinion after seeing how nobody else agrees. I want it too, but they would have to rework all of PvP

Cowardice.

Forum arguing is the purest form of PvP that there is, if you're so keen on it you shouldn't try and manipulate readers to avoid a confrontation. :wink:

(And if you are deadset on doing so, don't declare you're doing it in your very first response. :crylaugh:)

• Like 2

I'm against the idea. There's already been a great post above about people not liking pvp. I am one of said people. I don't like pvp in Warframe, because it isn't good. I like FPS for my pvp and not a game like this. I've played a really good game, to me anyway, that I really enjoyed. And then they started coming out with new and better guns, but locked it behind their new pvp areas, and further increased their pvp areas, and mainly focused on putting out more content, all pvp related. This was a Third Person Shooter/hacknslash type game, and I quit because I don't like being forced to have to do pvp, just for some content.

There is no reason Railjack should be clan vs clan, because there's always a great unfairness involved in clan vs clan, in a game like Warframe. Maybe if you added an addtional mode to conclave that was the pvp version of railjack that this idea would be ok, because then I'd never have to play it.

I love playing shooters and killing other players, and I was really good at sniping, shotgunning, machine guns and all that, but I hardly play them anymore. Pvp gets too stressful after so long, and at that point, you're not having any fun anymore so why put yourself through it?

Another thing, if you think we're haters, or hating on the idea you offered, you'd be really wrong. Everyone is allowed an opinion, and a chance to voice why they wouldn't like such a thing.

Edited by Alcatraz
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

no thanks, they'll cause enough problems when they start wasting the fire extinguisher, showing terrible marksmanship with turrets or getting in the way of consoles whilst on the same team. 

If your saying that the enemy can board your ship and mess everything up...

Thats the POINT. Like Sea of Thieves.

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

Cowardice.

Forum arguing is the purest form of PvP that there is, if you're so keen on it you shouldn't try and manipulate readers to avoid a confrontation. :wink:

(And if you are deadset on doing so, don't declare you're doing it in your very first response. :crylaugh:)

I did that because if I didn't people would just automatically put the laugh reaction on my post and leave without giving their opinion. I want to know what their opinion is. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)Pugs Xbox said:

I did that because if I didn't people would just automatically put the laugh reaction on my post

How's that worked out for you?

1 minute ago, (XB1)Pugs Xbox said:

and leave without giving their opinion. I want to know what their opinion is. 

People always give their opinion on these threads.

And that opinion is generally a variation of "no".

• Like 4

Just now, DeMonkey said:

How's that worked out for you?

People always give their opinion on these threads.

And that opinion is generally a variation of "no".

Maybe people put the laugh reaction because I removed the ''I was joking'' at the beginning which was my point in the first place.

I agree everyone's opinion is no  

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (XB1)Pugs Xbox:

Where conclave failed.. railjack would succeed. Imagine other players boarding your ship in railjack.

imo railjack would be boring solo.. not worth the hype unless they add railjack pvp where you can board other ships and fight others in archwings. use the archwing to exit your ship, blow the windows off of other ships, and go inside. cause havoc by ruining everything.

Ya'll need to give up the idea of ever having fully implemented pvp in warframe. Its not gonna happen this isnt a pvp game, its a pve dungeon crawler and thats it. End.

• Like 2