Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack should be PvP

(XBOX)Pugs Xbox

1 minute ago, BloodKitten said:

PEEvPEE can only work if you replace warframes with corpus or grineer, wich move slower and not bullet jump all over the place.

I made suggestions earlier in the thread that included ways to fix the bullet jumping

ships being enclosed will make the bullet jumping not as bad and also if thats not enough remove it entirely.

i never said pvevpvp i said they should be seperate which allows for balancing that does not interfere with pve

turn off enemy radar so you can hide in other players ships when you raid them. make the loot available to raiding players like sea of thieves for the taking, then escape on archwing. if the enemy radar is off this will bring an incentive for raiders to steal loot because you aren't always being chased by some kid with arca plasmor or something. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Pugs Xbox said:

I made suggestions earlier in the thread that included ways to fix the bullet jumping

ships being enclosed will make the bullet jumping not as bad and also if thats not enough remove it entirely.

i never said pvevpvp i said they should be seperate which allows for balancing that does not interfere with pve

turn off enemy radar so you can hide in other players ships when you raid them. make the loot available to raiding players like sea of thieves for the taking, then escape on archwing. if the enemy radar is off this will bring an incentive for raiders to steal loot because you aren't always being chased by some kid with arca plasmor or something. 

Yep, I see this working very well until I invade your ship with an Ivara and completely merc you and your ship and you have no way to detect me to stop me from doing it.  Yep that's about what I see happening in the case of that last suggestion.  LOL.  That's just one example.  I'm sure there are many other ways withother frames as well. 

Edited by DatDarkOne
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)Pugs Xbox said:

you have planty of other free games for pvp, the majority of the community here dos not play it, and content that is not played is not really worth investing time into.

can always play SJWfield V if i want pvp, or CS:GO*F yourself if you actually payed for it* wich is free aperrently.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Yep, I see this working very well until I invade your ship with an Ivara and completely merc you and your ship and you have no way to detect me to stop me from doing it.  Yep that's about what I see happening in the case of that last suggestion.  LOL.  That's just one example.  I'm sure there are many other ways withother frames as well. 

yeah i actually want this to happen lol all they have to do is make ivara super loud

and/or replace her invisibility stuff but i would not do that just make her loud

Edited by (XB1)Pugs Xbox

3 minutes ago, BloodKitten said:

you have planty of other free games for pvp, the majority of the community here dos not play it, and content that is not played is not really worth investing time into.

can always play SJWfield V if i want pvp, or CS:GO*F yourself if you actually payed for it* wich is free aperrently.

i payed for it 😞

• Like 1

4 часа назад, (XB1)Pugs Xbox сказал:

Railjack PvP and Conclave are 2 different ideas. One is mindless bullet jumping so nobody can hit each other. The other would be raiding other peoples ships and destroying them so you can take control and steal their loot.

The enclosed ships would make it so bullet jumping isn't as bad, and if you want to go even further, make it so bullet jumping isn't allowed. Make no enemy radar so you can hide while you destroy everything. Possibilities are endless. Yet these people who think they want the game to succeed ''shoot threads down'' instead of the critique I was looking for.  

I fully support this proposal. Moreover, I myself recently proposed this version of PvP in another topic.
And I agree that in this mode (if it appears), it is better to disable bulletjumps, and limit the ability of some warframes, otherwise it will be just chaos. Gameplay like the old "Dark Sectors", in my opinion, will be much better.

8 hours ago, (XB1)Pugs Xbox said:

No, none of that would help it. There are far bigger issues with PvP in WF than just bullet jumping and fast movement. We have no dedicated servers to begin with, so that is the first big no to any PvP content (unless you are happy with any form of trashy PvP). Second problem is that they've already tried PvP in this game with several different setups, none have been popular, this leads to PvP content being a waste of resources and time that takes away potential development from PvE, the whole thing that this game is about.

This isnt Sea of Thieves, Eve or any other PvP centered game with the design in mind from day one of development. If you wanna PvP do like the rest of us and play a seperate game for just that, like possibly Sea of Thieves or whatever fotm game you enjoy atm.

I mean, you dont see a bunch of us spewing bad ideas about how this game should have survival game mechanics added so it can be more like DayZ (and others) when we play the open world zones.

DE needs to focus on what they do best, PvE. They need to stop trying to make the things that dont belong in a small scale co-op looter shooter hack n' slash arpg, like raids and PvP. DE have always been good and doing new things and not so good at copying others. Hence why the fast paced PvE elements are so good in this game while the more gimmick mmorpg things like pvp and raids are just straight up trash tier content. This isnt an MMO so they shouldnt try to add typical elements that are more suited for an MMO.

• Like 1

If it's just in Conclave and not forced..then sure, whatever...also De could always take the ship assets from Grineer, Corporus, and Railjack and make a Dreadnought knock off for the Ludoplex..nothing complicated..just third person ships pew pew pewing in a space say no larger than the new Dojo Obstacle course..or a recycled ArchWing map...

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, (XB1)Pugs Xbox said:

Where conclave failed.. railjack would succeed. Imagine other players boarding your ship in railjack.

pvp is terrible and adding another mode to it will not fix anything.

the railjack we saw in the trailer at tennocon showed us a promising, raid style mode across ground and space combat.

what you want is just another bulletjumping hell that imitates something warframe is not and never will be

13 hours ago, (XB1)Pugs Xbox said:

If your saying that the enemy can board your ship and mess everything up...

Thats the POINT. Like Sea of Thieves.

then go play sea of thieves

5 hours ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

If it's just in Conclave and not forced..then sure, whatever..

addressed this already of course it's not forced.

people are not interested in pvp just because it sucks

thats mostly because of bullet jumping

it will be contained in a small ship though or they could remove it from that mode

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)Pugs Xbox said:

i started posting 3 days ago

You know the forum does have a search feature right.  You could have easily searched PvP and would have been able to read all of the topics on it and the responses.  Being new to the forums isn't really an excuse.  

3 hours ago, (XB1)Pugs Xbox said:

addressed this already of course it's not forced.

people are not interested in pvp just because it sucks

thats mostly because of bullet jumping

it will be contained in a small ship though or they could remove it from that mode

I think you're making a bad assumption there. PvP sucks because the player base for the majority is not interested in it. Not the other way around. You can add whatever PvP mode you want, but the truth is, it won't be good enough to convert players over from whatever dedicated PvP titles they are playing, and the existing players just won't play it.