The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scale Up The KUVA IN THE Kuva Survival RUN

-Azurath-

Think everyone is asking for this for sometime now can you make the kuva scale up the more you stay in the kuva survival run cause you have to do 45-60min a run to get 15k-17k kuva sometimes u just repeat the runs over and over and don't get to do anything other than that  wish DE would scale it up a bit or you could reduce the kuva roll cost  on them rolls instead of 3.5k could have make it 3k or something like that would be nice will be open for any suggestions from the fellow warframe players support this by commenting and sharing your ideas       

• Like 7

1 minute ago, GinKenshin said:

Sorry DUDE but DE doesn’t want PLAYERS to go for A LONG time and want the GAME TO BE bite SIZED, that’s THE response they GAVE 

That's why arbitrations reward you only after every 2nd interval.

Cuz they want it to be bite-sized.

Heh.

...hehe...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IceColdHawk said:

That's why arbitrations reward you only after every 2nd interval.

Cuz they want it to be bite-sized.

Heh.

...hehe...

Gotta applaud them for making a new mission type just for the top tier dudes who got what they asked, a reason to go further and not go bite sized ;3 

• Like 1

I would agree...If kuva survival was actually challenging

its not like the Void where the corrupted has a combination of 3 different factions and have a damage multiplier

Kuva survival is so easy and boring due to the lack of challenge in there, pretty sure they won't go with escalating rewards in there.

You'll find 32 pages worth of discussion on Kuva Survival in the DevWorkshop where majority of players asked for scaling Kuva.

...We were ignored.

I give DE little credit on Arbitrations. You'll get more challenge doing a normal mission for 2 hours than you will Arbitrations because the enemies scale Linearly in Arbitration for no reason. The only thing they got right was no revives but then they allow Specters so Ancient healer and there goes that.

Meanwhile Vallis enemies scale from lvl 60 to lvl 125 in about 5 minutes but cap at 125.... I seriously don't understand the thought process and somewhere along the line DE decided players wanted to spam missions and kill the same boss 200+ times. I don't even bother asking about rewards anymore, I simply want quick access to the level range I need to make myself actually pay attention in this game.

• Like 2

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Xzorn:

I seriously don't understand the thought process and somewhere along the line DE decided players wanted to spam missions and kill the same boss 200+ times. I don't even bother asking about rewards anymore, I simply want quick access to the level range I need to make myself actually pay attention in this game.

That's what most veterans are asking for for quite some time now:

Give us quick access to enemies where we need both our maxed out equipment and our skill!

But atm you need to spend at least 30+min in brain-afk-mode just to reach any challenging content. And you will almost never reach that point of gameplay in a public squad, as most players quit after getting their rewards/loot against non-challenging enemies.

Endless missions used to be the pinnacle of WarFrame (at least to me), but now they are just a relic from ancient times. (pun intended)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Garuda4711 said:

Endless missions used to be the pinnacle of WarFrame (at least to me), but now they are just a relic from ancient times. (pun intended)

Couldn't agree more.

It really feels like the Void and the excuse of key efficiency was the best part of Warframe over the years. I don't know if it's the community or Fissure missions just feel intrusive with their mechanics. Void Key efficiency wasn't much reason to push but we did it anyways. The Relic system retains a small reason yet far fewer players bother. The Void also felt like a right of passage and not just another part of the star chart.

I don't get why DE keeps avoiding higher levels. I've proven to myself that lvl 300+ is the bar for just Solo play. We can go lvl 300 with just about every frame on the roster without Specters, with a Specter every frame can do it easy. Groups are so far beyond that point and yet they're intent on keeping us at lvl 100-150 max.

I had the most fun in Vallis Toroid farming because those lvl 125 units perform closer to lvl 250 and get to that level quick yet it's just short of fulfilling. I can't imagine it's all that in a group but thankfully I did it all Solo so it was at least engaging.

• Like 1

On 2019-01-13 at 5:17 AM, GinKenshin said:

Gotta applaud them for making a new mission type just for the top tier dudes who got what they asked, a reason to go further and not go bite sized ;3 

Arbitrations scale slower and have lower enemy density then normal missions, making them far less challenging then normal void fissures, MOT or even kuva survivals. I wouldnt call that a success.

wish they made the riven Roll coast 3k not 3.5k  or something,just farming kuva everyday for hours and hours is just getting sick mostly afk on the run watching YouTube or eating .. kuva survival is like a house chore wish there was a way to get more kuva amount from survival runs or so we have to stay less time doing kuva survivals  just wanna do something els rather than kuva farms but need kuva to roll rivens have no choice it just sucks    wish we could buy kuva or something 

Edited by Castiel3232

27 minutes ago, Castiel3232 said:

kuva survival is like a house chore

It's only that way because you make it that way. You make it sound like that's the only thing to do in Warframe and that's not true. 

Also they can't make it so you can buy kuva with platinum or it would literally make another slot machine and they don't want another repeat of that.

56 minutes ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

It's only that way because you make it that way. You make it sound like that's the only thing to do in Warframe and that's not true. 

Of course it is not the only thing to do, but if you really want to farm kuva you buy booster and booster runs in real time, so it leads to people wanting to maximize this time and that can lead to a burn out. And the fact that most of the time you get bad or mediocre rolls doesn't help either, you spend hours grinding kuva for nothing, which adds to frustration. I wish that they would at minimum double all the kuva you get, then grinding it without booster would be at least tolerable, but tripling or quadrupling would be much better (though I guess it is not realistic because of the f2p balance).

i do use boosts plus kavats when kuva farming  ..  what i am asking if they could increase the kuva drop limit or the lower the kuva roll cost so we don't have to spend all the time in kuva survival runs .. need kuva to roll rivens to get kuva need to do hours of hours of kuva survival runs so  i was asking if they could increase the kuva drop rate so we don't have to get stuck with kuva survival runs all day alone  i want to play orb runs and relic farms fissure runs etc etc  but i don't get too  do em cause i need kuva to roll rivens so i am just stuck in kuva survival all day every day long i wish we get more kuva from the survival so we don't have to be in kuva runs forever 

Edited by Castiel3232

5 minutes ago, Castiel3232 said:

i do use boosts plus kavats when kuva farming  ..  what i am asking if they could increase the kuva drop limit or the lower the kuva roll cost so we don't have to spend all the time in kuva survival runs .. need kuva to roll rivens to get kuva need to do hours of hours of kuva survival runs so  i was asking if they could increase the kuva drop rate so we don't have to get stuck with kuva survival runs all day alone  i want to play orb runs and relic farms fissure runs etc etc  but i don't get too  do em cause i need kuva to roll rivens so i am just stuck in kuva survival all day every day long i wish we get more kuva from the survival so we don't have to be in kuva runs forever 

That to me sounds like poor time management skills. No matter how much you'll get you'll always want more. Take a break from kuva rolls and play some orb runs. You're sadly only hurting yourself. Cause no one is forcing you to do them.

17 minutes ago, vector77 said:

so it leads to people wanting to maximize this time and that can lead to a burn out

That's kind of the own person's fault though wouldn't you say? If you only focus on one thing then yes you will get burned our. That's why it's important to try other game modes and do other stuff as well.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

That's kind of the own person's fault though wouldn't you say?

Sure, but warframe is a f2p always online game, so by default it is balanced around "abusing" bad habits of players, making them spend too much time on something they don't really need or spend their money. It certainly doesn't have the worst f2p model, but it is not the best, it actually would be very bad if they wouldn't allow trading for platinum.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

That's why it's important to try other game modes and do other stuff as well.

And then eventually you'll become bored of it too, so the best thing to do would be to take a break. There is not that much to do at a certain point, especially if you don't have time (or no desire) to do endless runs, though reaching that point can take hundreds of hours.  Funny thing is that I hate the riven system, there is too much rng, it is clearly designed to make money for DE first and foremost, at the same time they are basically the main reason I still play that game. I realise that i'm being "abused", but I still log in to do a quick kuva flood and do sorties for a chance of a new riven, I don't have much more left to do. I just wish they would make rolling them a bit easier: giving at least some (even small) control over their stats and/or increasing kuva gain. Anyway, looks like I'm almost burned out, should probably take another break.