Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who created the infested weapons?

Genesix6

Question

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

I would guess in theory they are just weapons who were mutated by the infestation (Given the fact that we make them on a laboratory).

Hmmmm, if there is any possibility of a infestation mutated the weapon then there might be infestation has the ability to do so

1 minute ago, Genesix6 said:

Hmmmm, if there is any possibility of a infestation mutated the weapon then there might be infestation has the ability to do so

What do you mean ? If you are saying that there is a infestation that can mutate things, then yes, there is, all Infested enemy's were once Corpus or Grineer.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

What do you mean ? If you are saying that there is a infestation that can mutate things, then yes, there is, all Infested enemy's were once Corpus or Grineer.

Is there any info of what infestation created it?  

1 minute ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

Dude, there is only 1 infestation, infestation is infestation.

Yes I know that, but what i am talking about is the enemies themselves, the one who created the weapon. Which enemies is the one who created them exactly. What is the hive?

Just now, Genesix6 said:

Yes I know that, but what i am talking about is the enemies themselves, the one who created the weapon. Which enemies is the one who created them exactly. What is the hive?

No enemy created the weapons, infestation is like mold, you can just grab it and mess whit it, there doesn't need to be a specific enemy to mutate stuff...