Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Skill: Search The Dead

Thyh

So, this skill kinda "takes out" items again when the enemy dies..

Will it work with bosses? Because having a second chance to take those blueprints out of the bosses will be really handy.

Does anybody knows anything about it?

Been wondering this myself...it doesn't explicitly say it doesn't work on bosses.

I mean, in the video, he's near two corpses & they both drop additional loot, right? A corpse is a corpse...so maybe it will work on bosses?

Then again, Nekros would be pretty much demanded for blueprint farming...the more the better assuming it works multiple times...

...in that respect it could be a little overpowered...Bosses might be omitted due to that.

in the video it seems to summons shades of the fallen rather than raise the corpse

True, but we're talking about Desecrate/Search the Dead, not Shadows of the Dead. Desecrate will be pretty much useless if the enemies are killed with said weapons and skills (even Nova's MPrime will disintegrate them).

Edited by Casardis

True, but we're talking about Desecrate/Search the Dead, not Shadows of the Dead. Desecrate will be pretty much useless if the enemies are killed with said weapons and skills (even Nova's MPrime will disintegrate them).

We don't know how his skill will react to disintigrated or melted enemies, so all we can do is wait until it comes out to see.

next thing - we will have mods with "magic find" attribute.

anyway, unless this skill will provide additional oxygen drops on survival, which is in fact very weak argument to have this power equiped, i will forma this slot to something more useful.

Edited by Althix

I think it is only general drops from the enemy like Ammo/Health. In the U10 video released yesterday, it is said what drops it includes. If it does however work for Bosses, it is kinda cool. For materials etc. Other then that, it is one of those abilities that seems rather useless. 

Unfortunately, there might be some people who might be looking for said spores or ammo. Who knows how useful this skill will be in a pinch.

It could, potentially, be somewhat useful for low-end play or high ammo drain weapons...

But for players that have top end mods and gear it will be totally useless because the cost to benefit ratio.

For most people with 300+ hours I'd wager this will be the very first thing forma'ed off builds.

Edited by Bakim0n0