Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit Taker Bounty 3 - reward timer delay?

moodster

Is it intentional that you must sit at the gate and wait for the NPCs to stop talking before you get the bounty reward? if that is intentional, then perhaps make it so the fortuna gate does not open until after the reward is received if the NPC is talking during that final dialogue... I say this because for those who do not realize, you can extract while the NPCs are speaking and you get no reward even after completing the objectives. OR just make the reward happen as soon as you meet the requirements like every other bounty. 

Edited by moodster
add detail to title and clarification to body.

You are not wrong though...but does is really matter? You usually do this mission one time (and maybe to help someone occasionally).

To farm rewards you spam the second one which can be done in under 2 minutes iirc and doesn't have this issue

7 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Sabot Rounds

4 minutes ago, moodster said:

yep... sabot rounds..

huh, didn't know there were different ultra rares. thanks for the heads up. 

Not sure if it is even worth the trouble, but good luck

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

I do wish the reward was given a little quicker in this. It's bad enough phase 3 is the slowest, but then waiting another 30 seconds or so for them to stop talking is not long, but annoying when you're doing it over and over for Sabot Rounds. If only transmuting would be good and give me the mod so I can stop doing this heist.