Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Individual Eidolon Hunts

(PSN)LeonidasxGGG

The Profit Taker is going to land on Console soon and with it I believe everyone will leave POE to fight him. Also, the Orb Mother battle will soon expand to fight the other ones and with them comes new missions(?), thus leaving the "other big ones" Eidolons behind... But the Profit Taker does have one great advantage that is: you can fight the Orb Mother has many times as you want without having to do the entire mission again. Something I believe the other two Orbs will also have... So, I was wondering if this could also be made to the Eidolon Fight in POE?
After completing it (one time), you could them choose which Eidolon to fight INDIVIDUALLY. This way, it would be simpler and easier for everyone (like me) that just wants to finish farming specific Arcanes without having to do-over all the previous fights.

Also, it would be nice that Onzo had Lures to sell (in exchange for just standing, no crafting). This would make the task simpler instead of having to leave the fight everytime one dies.

TY

[This is not the first time I suggest this, but I feel it is a pressing matter since finding good squads, or squads who want to fight all three Eidolons multiple times, is getting harder and harder - at least in my language/server]

On 14 de janeiro de 2019 at 8:31 PM, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

I'd vote for it. We have to sacrifice an Eidolon shard already to summon them so why not just let us summon them whenever.

I know, right? Anyone could farm the amount of Shards they want and them "move up the ladder" (so to speak) whenever they want.

On 14 de janeiro de 2019 at 8:42 PM, Amhiel said:

I think the way we fight eidolons have gotten a bit old at this point, I'd be totally down for being able to fight any of the eidolons at any given time. 

I believe that is not possible because then you would have the Grinner medling into the fight.

But since the beguinning I never understood why the other Eidolons had to be faced in turn after Teralist. I always tought they would be totally diferent, have their own bountie, and even be weaker to OTHER types of damage (like Corrosive or Viral) has to have the players be more savy with other weapons and strategies to hunt them... But no, DE decided to just make them bigger and more... Well, "stronger" than the Teralist, I guess. Which imo was kind of a "lazy" way to prolong the Eidolon significance (and grind, o course) in the plains that bear its name.