Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dividing parties in the middle of a mission

(NSW)Belaptir

So I just suffered this right now. The game without experiencing any kind of lag or something, splitted our party, leaving me alone in the game and the whole party in another instance, as if someone crashed but without crashing or experiencing problems of any kind. I just lost 40 mins of mission because this annoying bug let me alone in a party with enemies for 4 people and they destroyed the cryopod. It's so damn frustrating when something like this happens. Could you start fixing the bugs that already are messing with the game instead of launching fortuna? I'd rather play a stable game without crashes every 2-3 runs than a buggy as hell Fortuna.

I actually experienced this yesterday too.  Doing a relic run, relic unlocked and on the way to the extraction was suddenly greeted with a Host migration and ended, where the Host apparently crashed or disconnected. So the rest of the team ended up at the start of the mission again and had to select a new Relic! 

Worse, since the earlier Relic was unlocked before the Host migration, we lost the Relic and never got the reward, since we didn't make it the Extraction on the previous host to get the reward select screen!

I wholeheartedly agree that they should focus on fixing all the current problems and issues first and make the game more stable, before even thinking of launching Fortuna.

Even Cetus/Plains of Eidolon is still a buggy mess on the Switch and have given up on it. Fortuna is much larger than PoE, so it will be a lagging nightmare.

Edited by (NSW)Jeronan