Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Haters On Nekros.

CapnFusterCluck

I don't understand all the hate on Nekros. Honestly, this game has the worst crybabies. 

Search the Dead is a reliable skill that can become very useful in a pinch. When you need that extra health orb or energy orb, that's a skill you can use for sure.

And another note, there was a post that was hating on the name (I don't understand why this certain post has 13 pages to it). Most of the community (I would think) likes the name; there are only a small few who would prefer something different and argue that DE was "being lazy with the name". Nekros fits the playstyle and the frame for which it is for. 

I don't understand all the hate on Nekros. Honestly, this game has the worst crybabies.

Search the Dead is a reliable skill that can become very useful in a pinch. When you need that extra health orb or energy orb, that's a skill you can use for sure.

And another note, there was a post that was hating on the name (I don't understand why this certain post has 13 pages to it). Most of the community (I would think) likes the name; there are only a small few who would prefer something different and argue that DE was "being lazy with the name". Nekros fits the playstyle and the frame for which it is for.

*puts on flame-resistant suit*

Bring it!

Edit:

So.... What makes you think that Nekros is hated? I don't understand how you came to that conclusion. Hate is used to refer to "THIS FRAME OP GAME BREAK NERF TO GROUND" kind of hate. Petitions to change skillsets and names are not acts of hate. They want to IMPROVE the frame. Is that justified as Hate?

*Facepalm*

Edited by X3Evanescence

I'm fine with the name. And I don't hate Nekros. In fact, I'm really happy he's being released, since I voted for him back during the DC poll for a new frame.

I'm just worried about his 3rd skill. It's not really useful, and, if it does what many think it will do, it will become THE frame for farming. That's not a good thing, at all. People will use him not for his aesthetic or play-style, but for his 3rd ability only.

I want it to change BECAUSE I like Nekros.

Edited by Braken

1379090309282.jpg

I like it.

Haha nice ! +1

And I don't like Nekros (not the name, I'm ok with it, more the frame). "Hate" is kind of a strong feeling that would mean I really give a damn, but I have to admit that I don't like Nekros.

Edited by matto

lolwut

No, I won't stop bashing that skill.

you don´t understand!

it´s actually very fun to see an ammo box come out of a body! really, really usefull and FUN!

just in case somebody doesn´t understand (and god knows, soembody won´t understand) that was sarcasm

Haha nice ! +1

And I don't like Nekros (not the name, I'm ok with it, more the frame). "Hate" is kind of a strong feeling that would mean I really give a damn, but I have to admit that I don't like Nekros.

Idd, that's perfect. So perfect.

I like the word Nekros, it just sounds silly in context.