Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New player looking for helpful Clan [PC]

Vyper0

Hello there,

I just started playing this game 2 days ago and am therefore as noobish as they come. While I have a lot of experience with MMOs, those were primarly RPGs (way too many to count).

Currently I am quite lost as there is so much information thrown at new players. And I'd rather not do something stupid right off the bat (Well. I'm sure I already did).

Since there is not much to say about my warframe career (I mean what can be expected on my third day - plus I don't even know what matters anyway), I'll tell you a bit about myself:

I am 23 years old, live in Germany (but please: no german clans. I exclusively play games in english) and am working as an IT-Professional specilised in server administration (I work quite a lot and sometimes on weekend but I got enough time to play warframe for a few hours a day). I am an avid discord user and expect the clan to also use it (talking is so much more convenient than writing).

This is what I'd want in a clan:

- Helpful people with decent game knowledge.

- People that can deal with dark (and sometimes bad) humour and aren't overly sensitive (I can come off as quite rude)

- As said before: Discord

If this sounds like you'd want me in your clan, please either reply here, write me on discord (@KurodaAkira#1337) or ingame (Vyper0).

18 minutes ago, Vyper0 said:

(I can come off as quite rude) 

lol man, for someone whos 23 years old is best to stick with kids in some clan who have bunch of childrens.

U need to understand that clans who have mature people who have families wont accept person like you, no offense mate but humor whatever it is people from other side can interpret on many ways. So if you want to enter in clan you need to adapt yourself to clan, not clan to you and your requirements if you understand what I'm talking to you.

Have a great day! :nerd:

I get what you mean although your way of saying it in itself already shows your narrowmindedness. And I do not want a clan to "adapt" to me, hence me writing it in the thread. I have been in quite a few guilds/clans and there have been many which I simply didn't fit in.

But there have also been enough where I do. So chances are there are also those in warframe.

But it is great to see how easily you can say people.won't accept me. While knowing so little about me.

You condemn that I can come off as rude yet your entire post does quite the same. But as I said I get what you mean but our views differ greatly in that regard.

Have a pleasant day 🙂

24 minutes ago, Vyper0 said:

your entire post does quite the same.

As I said, people on the other hand can interpret humor differently, and now you differently interpret my words that I wrote in the previous post. Do not think that I have some malicious thoughts towards you, I do not have them. Now, you have said that you have changed a few clans that says enough about something that was unacceptable either on one side or the other, I will not discuss it because I'm not interested, it's your personal thing.

The last thing is that you have set the conditions for the clans who want to recruit you, in other words the clan must adapt to your requirements. If you want a clan to accept you then you will have to exclude it from your requests and adapt to the requirements of the clans they offer.
When you get an offer, it is up to you to always accept or decline if the conditions are acceptable to you or not.

I hope that you will see where you are wrong, all the best in the search for a clan.😉

Hey Vyper,

I can't offer you a Clan, but I also started WF a couple of weeks ago and kinda missing someone to do some stuff with in game and hang out on Discord.
I'm Dutch and though I can't say I'm rude, I do have a love for cynical humor which often comes across as being rude but that's mostly because people can't handle being direct. I rarely get offended, and if I am I just tell you and we continue our mission.
Now... obviously I do not know all the ins and outs from the game YET.... but I do love digging into information and try to get my hands on as much info as I can get. I rarely do something without looking up stuff first.

Anyway.. It's my idea that maybe it's fun to grow in this game together but still enjoy being a noob because lets be honost... doing things for the first time and learning it yourself instead of getting carried is the most fun. Well, for me it is atleast.

I've played WoW for 9 years, and Diablo for hmm.. 6? and played Skyrim. Before the MMO's/RPG's there was Playstation with Call of Duty, GTA and Grand Turismo.
I'm playing WF everyday and it would be nice to hang out together and get some more tedious/difficult missions done.

If you're interested, add me in game: Linnepin.

[edited] PS 1 I left a friend request in game. If you're not interested just decline, no hard feelings.
PS 2: I usualy play from 2pm - 11pm with breaks in between.

Edited by Linnepin