Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.8

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Read Twitch Drop Inbox messages will now be auto-removed after 30 days.

Oh damn is this retroactive because I'd really love to clean out my inbox from The Great POE Drop Flood of 2017 but I don't want to remove my old event emails with their neat little story hints.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

As mentioned back in June 2018, Warframe’s Minimum Supported Specs will change to Windows 7, 64-bit operating systems, and DirectX 10 capable graphics cards in mid-February 2019.

More info here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1052232-psa-minimum-supported-specs-changes-in-february/

Titania Changes:

• Titania’s Razorflies will now gain Health when Titania kills enemies while in Razorwing. 
  • Increased Titania’s Thorns/Entangle Tribute Range from 10m to 30m.

Mesa Changes & Fixes:

• Added missing offsets for Mesa Presidio on some Armor sets so that when the Skin is equipped on Mesa Prime, the proper offsets are used.
  • Adjusted the texture weight of Mesa’s rear area to avoid collapsing. 
  • Further improvements towards Mesa Prime’s Attachments when enabled on TennoGen Skins, equipping Emblems, and overall texture issues.
  • Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker weapon damage not showing correctly in the Simulacrum.

Baruuk Changes & Fixes:

• Baruuk’s Elude conal indicator FX will now only be seen by the local player (person casting the ability). 
  • Slight tweak to Baruuk’s Elude ability FX that unnecessarily pulsed.
  • Fixed using Transference while Baruuk’s Savagery is active resulting in breaking his custom UI. 

Mining Changes:

• Reduced the flashlight FX further when Mining to avoid excessive bloom and inability to see deposits.
  • Improvements towards Vallis Mining deposit spawn locations that resulted in an inability to successfully Mine them.

Stalker Changes & Fixes:

• Stalker’s Smoke Screen ability now has a 20 second cooldown.
  • Fixed players panicking and fleeing the mission causing Stalker to get stuck and preventing mission progress.
  • Fixed Stalker not being fully invulnerable during his spawn/getup sequence.

Changes:

• Reverted the recent Helios scanning changes to restore its ability to scan collectibles (Thousand-Year Fish, Fortuna Lore Fragments, etc). After much player and internal feedback, we’re keeping this a ‘bug turned feature’. 
  • Updated Nyx and Nyx Prime's Passive descriptions to more accurately entail her recently tweaked Passive.
  • Syndicate Offerings screen now displays Mastered/Forma icons.
  • Reduced Nova Null Star ability firing sound.
  • Read Twitch Drop Inbox messages will now be auto-removed after 30 days.
  • Increased the brightness of the Argonaks enemy highlight FX. 
  • Performance improvements related to firing the Imperator.
  • Improvements towards enlarged fonts appearing unpleasant.

Strain Mod Fixes:

• Fixed the Helminth Charger standing in place and swiping at the air instead of damaging enemies, also fixes lunge attacks missing even though they should be hitting when the Strain Mod Set is equipped.
  • Fixed Strain Mod set causing a script error and failing to grow Cysts if the player does not have Strain Fever equipped.
  • Fixed Strain Mod set Cysts continuing to grow after combat has ended and the last Cyst has popped.

Magus Revert Fixes:

• Fixed Magus Revert consuming Energy on the second Void Dash (revert). 
  • Fixed Magus Revert not placing the Operator back at the original position when initially casted for Clients.
  • Fixed Magus Revert causing Void Dashes to not use any Energy for Clients.

Fixes:

• Fixed Null Star deactivating for one Nova causing it to deactivate for all Novas.
  • Fixed certain Operator Amp Prisms refilling Energy instantly when all Ammo/Energy is depleted. 
  • Fixed clients who already completed a particular Kuva Siphon/Flood mission being able to re-earn the same Kuva reward by joining any Host that hasn't completed said mission yet.
  • Fixed the Enemy Radar Mod not showing Pobbers, Bolarolas, and Sawgaws on the minimap.
  • Fixed cases of the Scan Aquatic Lifeforms Mod not working, such as after dismounting from a K-Drive.
  • Fixed the Klamora Prism fire FX not tracking while firing as the Client.
  • Fixed the Upgrade screen breaking for Garuda's Talons and Mesa's Regulators if you click the Mods button and back out.
  • Fixed the Host being able to start the Profit-Taker Bounty before other squadmates are ready.
  • Fixed inability to skip the Profit-Taker cutscene dialog with a controller.
  • Fixes towards ability to use your primary/secondary before your Arch-Gun has been unequipped.
  • Fixed inability to Dissolve Rivens due to them not remaining selected when logging in with over max capacity Rivens. 
  • Fixed the Loc-pin being non-interactable when newly placed until re-entering the mission.
  • Fixed stretched looking geometry textures when unequipped a Heavy Blade weapon after quick meleeing. 
  • Fixed Octavia’s Anthem quest note FX during the boss fight being too dim.
  • Fixed the Donda appearing to clip through the table during the Chains of Harrow quest.
  • Fixed unnecessary smoke FX in Palladino’s room during the Chains of Harrow quest.
  • Fixed certain Warframe Helmets made up of multiple pieces (Ivara, Nidus, among a couple of others) not appearing fully wet when on the Plains while raining.
  • Fixed an infinite loop script error for certain players when trying to place Decorations or obtaining Endo from Maroo.
  • Fixed ability to skip the Trading confirmation wait time by hitting the spacebar.
  • Fixed hard edged puddles in the Grineer Sealab tileset. 
  • Fixed missing ‘Corrupted’ indications when viewing enemies under the Profile Stats.
  • Fixed Deth Machine Rifle sound not playing at high rates of fire.
  • Fixed Mag’s Magnetize ability sounds and swirl FX stopping early when used with Duration Mods as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1051748-mag-magnetize-sound-timing-issue/
  • Fixed Ammo Chain Mod description displaying "AMMO MAXIMUM" all in capital letters.
  • Fixed a typo in one of Ticker’s Lore Fragments.
  • Fixed missing text in one of the Business’ Lore Fragments.
  • Fixed Loadout search not working initially if the current Loadout causes the Loadout list to be scrolled.
  • Fixed UI notifications not updating colors when changing UI Themes.
  • Fixed cases of the DPS counter displaying even when disabled. 
  • Fixed performance issues caused by leaking Fluctus impact FX.
  • Fixed a memory leak when leaving the Orb Vallis and returning to Solaris or traversing certain Conduits in Sanctuary Onslaught.
  • Fixed discrepancies of Solar Map/Star Chart mentions. 

Hello Mesa Prime still has issues with tennogen skins

1. Her two lowest buckles clip into her skin

2. Her bullets on the side of her leggings clip through her chaps.

ZZhb6m9.jpg

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Titania Changes:

• Titania’s Razorflies will now gain Health when Titania kills enemies while in Razorwing. 
  • Increased Titania’s Thorns/Entangle Tribute Range from 10m to 30m.

Mining Changes:

• Reduced the flashlight FX further when Mining to avoid excessive bloom and inability to see deposits.

Thank u DE 🤘

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Enemy Radar Mod not showing Pobbers, Bolarolas, and Sawgaws on the minimap.
  • Fixed cases of the Scan Aquatic Lifeforms Mod not working, such as after dismounting from a K-Drive.
  • Fixed the Klamora Prism fire FX not tracking while firing as the Client.

Finally!  ❤️ 

Luv u DE~

11 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

The effects are awesome I agree, have you tried running on different video settings, (mine are at max), I see what you mean but I find it ok, though maybe get rid of the white flash that fills the screen as the shot goes off would fix that problem for players with sensitivity to that brief flash.

8 hours ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

LOL, the redeemer flash is so blinding that I can't see anything I'm shooting at. In fact, I can't seem to shoot it more than 10 minutes before the eyestrain becomes physically painful.

My redeemer prime FX are fine,(with video settings as high as game will go) here is a video of what mines like, though with different computers I'd say the effects may differ and the end flash for players prone to it would drive them insane.

I actually don't find it annoying though everybody is different.. 

Spoiler

I experienced HEAVY freezes after this hotfix:

-In the orbiter when I remove/add a mod

-In cetus

-In Plains of Eidolon during an hunt, a lot a freezes that lead to host migration or crash the game.

My network was fine with 80ms, my GPU/CPU usage were normal too (except during the freezes, the usage fall to 0%) 😧

vor 19 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Fixed the Helminth Charger standing in place and swiping at the air instead of damaging enemies, also fixes lunge attacks missing even though they should be hitting when the Strain Mod Set is equipped.

doesn't seem to be fixed. My Charger stands in the air most of the time and isn't hitting with approximately 80% of his attacks.

But with this Patch he also encounters problems with doors and other borders between Map Tiles. And stops moving or looks like he's walking against an invisible wall.

On 2019-01-15 at 3:46 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Mesa Changes & Fixes:

• Adjusted the texture weight of Mesa’s rear area to avoid collapsing. 

It is broken, atleast on my computer it's just like the example of collapse when crouching during your devstream . It looks like two seperate peaces wich rub together. 

But it still looks really glitched.

But overall nice patch!

9 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

My redeemer prime FX are fine,(with video settings as high as game will go) here is a video of what mines like, though with different computers I'd say the effects may differ and the end flash for players prone to it would drive them insane.

I actually don't find it annoying though everybody is different.. 

Reveal hidden contents

Even in your video I can see what they were talking about. It's that probably 2-3 frame long flash that goes off with every shot. Honestly I would be hurting after a very short while of using that/being around someone using it if the effect persists to others around you. That 30 second video was enough to make my eyes start straining pretty badly.

Mesa prime seems to have been DE just saying that they want us all to go blind/have to replace our screens much faster than rightfully necessary. Lots of flash/glow with her and the associated prime weapons it seems.. and a lot of it is completely untouchable by settings.

Archived