[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.8

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nice changes all round from the looks of it.

When do you intend to link Titania razorwing vacuum to the presence of similar mods on your companion?

Innate vacuum is useful until it's not. 

Fortuna AMP's positions still not fixed. 2 bracers still backwards and 3 scaffolds still sideways and sunk into the bracers.

Thank you for reversing Helios scanning. I've went and scanned the remainder of Solaris Lore using a map from reddit since there's no snowball chance in hell I'd be able to do it without Helios, and even with the map, and knowing exact spot, I had to hover around for five minutes looking for a miniscule blip on my scanner. 

On a side note, I love the lore, definitely bonds you more with characters than in Cetus. 

More loc-pins allowance next, maybe?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reverted the recent Helios scanning changes to restore its ability to scan collectibles (Thousand-Year Fish, Fortuna Lore Fragments, etc). After much player and internal feedback, we’re keeping this a ‘bug turned feature’. 

Thanks!

Thanx for the hotfix!

I wonder about a missmatch with nekros' mortos binds thar are not attached properlly to the irkalla skin. Has anyone else this very same problem?

Edited by kallayr

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Titania Changes:

• Titania’s Razorflies will now gain Health when Titania kills enemies while in Razorwing

This is nice its a step in the right direction. however the problem is that the razorflies die at higher levels almost instantaneously. what would be better than health would be either

1. a timer for respawning flies so that we dont have to cast and recast to get the flies or

2. they respawn when you kill an enemy which will help when they get one shot. because that actually happens fairly often.

• Upvote 3

would be nice if you could make it so i can see the full range of baruuks lull ability in game i want to be able to see its border line so i can tell when enemys are in range of it 

So.. Any word on fixing mesa prime turning into a lightbulb and whiting out your screen if you have less than 100% resolution scaling and then using shatter shield? Or is that just a firm "screw you" to anyone that wants to play your game that doesn't have the hardware to run at the absolute best settings ever/wants to milk every fps possible out of their rig?

• Upvote 1

Please fix K-Drives not count to Mastery Rank. Topic opened since December 19, 2018.

Edited by Grisznaker

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reverted the recent Helios scanning changes to restore its ability to scan collectibles (Thousand-Year Fish, Fortuna Lore Fragments, etc). After much player and internal feedback, we’re keeping this a ‘bug turned feature’. 

Would be sweet to also let him scan plants that are already maxed out in your codex, so you can passively get materials not only for the first couple, but whenever using Helios (since his core ability is a useless unless there's brand new content out).

• Upvote 1

Adjusted the texture weight of Mesa’s rear area to avoid collapsing. 

The one and only fix that truly matters.

Adjusted the texture weight of Mesa’s rear area to avoid collapsing

Hmmm.... that doesn't look like it worked.

Mesa prime "assets"

Now if you can just FIX the Somachord fragments in Orb Vallis problem!!!!  You can call it another "bug turned feature" if you want.  I don't care what you call it, so long as you FIX it!!!

Could we please see a possible change towards Atmo and Repeller system drops? 

• Upvote 2

Thank you so much DE for reverting the change to the Helios; really appreciated! And thank you for the continued hard work and dedication to the game and community!!

Opticor firing animation missing

braton vandal reload animation issue

what about some tweaks for nagantakas stats and passive?

and what about buffs for baruuks 4? pure crit, 0 status and 100% impact? was he built to have a useless ult at high levels? please give it some status and balanced ips

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Stalker not being fully invulnerable during his spawn/getup sequence

Can we be invulnerable during the 10 year war.... I mean arch-gun deployment animation ^_^

Srsly tho, thanks for all of the fixes lately!

39 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides for lex prime.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

Edited by Nuvaftw
  • Upvote 1

The Helios "fix" being undone is a good start... but when are you reverting the "fix" to MOA hacking as well? Neither of those changes should have gone through in the first place.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Boboberto said:

Thanks for making Titania's only good ability better.

yeah just barely, cant wait for them to continue making changes to her that dont even matter.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Has the Profit Taker Phase 1 progression stopper been fixed, where the datamass does not spawn until you leave your squad?