Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.8

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reverted the recent Helios scanning changes to restore its ability to scan collectibles (Thousand-Year Fish, Fortuna Lore Fragments, etc). After much player and internal feedback, we’re keeping this a ‘bug turned feature’.

yay thank you!! 😄

Please fix gear items going missing in the inventory and gear wheel, my k-drive launcher and archweapon launcher is mysteriously gone after a mission and it's preventing me from doing the Orb Mother fights. Also lost many specters, ciphers and energy pads etc.

Combining Elemental Mods on Beast Companions doesn't work as expected. For Example installing VenomTeeth-FrostJaw-ShockCollar-FlameGland (in this order) should provide Viral and Radiation Damage, but it provides Blast and Corrosive (what the Frost-Flame-Venom-Shock ordering should do)

More examples + images ^there^

WTF is this mesa butt? its down right terrible. how is this "fixed"? revert this change, the old butt was better, by FAR. this is honnestly laughably bad... going back to mesa skin because you still have not fixed mesa presideo neck turning (can i get a refund its been like a year of it not being usable...) 
 while your fixing the tragety that is your artist thinking this is what a clothed butt looks like, fix nova prime butt being smaller than base nova butt.

Can we have an option to disable shortcut keys interaction with any menus when Chat Window is open?

I was just about to tell the squad about [Magus Repair] but hitting Enter twice on the auto complete + sending the chat made me confirm to leave squad instead since i just died on arbitration in minute 34+ and the only option is to leave squad.

Archived