[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.8

hace 14 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Performance improvements related to firing the Imperator.

TY! Similar issues when firing Braton. Hope you can fix that too!

On Dojo, if you go to:

Equipment -> Arsenal -> Consumables

It show the "Set up Shop" and pressing TAB, it will show "Emotes", pressing TAB again and it shows the "Set up Shop".

On Dojo we don't have the equip consumables sceen, that we have on Orbiter.

Just need correct the menu function as well

Could u look at Synth mods passive stopping / pausing to work for Clients after using trsnference to operator !

Other old issue that not got fixed Cryona syandana and warframes animations like mirrage noble , uhhh ....

looks like the operator hair and clothing's are not fixed (reported here : 

i pay money to look ugly 

before releasing orb vallis update: 

kf7Ov8d.jpg

after releasing orb vallis

DS0AL2g.jpg

Edited by BroPsycho
  • Upvote 1

Still no arch-weapon (i have to try hundred of times until it gets out) fix. dissapointed ...

il y a 15 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Reverted the recent Helios scanning changes to restore its ability to scan collectibles (Thousand-Year Fish, Fortuna Lore Fragments, etc). After much player and internal feedback, we’re keeping this a ‘bug turned feature’. 

Thank you all lazy bois who want lore-hunting at its finest to be done by an AI instead of the player. Jesus.

• Haha 1

Thank you, been meaning to practice with Titania, have another reason to get her back out.

Fixed certain Operator Amp Prisms refilling Energy instantly when all Ammo/Energy is depleted. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Haha 2

..still no [valkyr kara helmet] fix, np.. i'll wait more. pls fix

also, Happy new year :) 

Can we get a drone fix for all the drones getting stuck in plains of eidolon? i mean, you can get far away and go back but damn, it really sucks and it's kinda gamebreaking...

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Excuse me, but what? Host force-starting timer is an amazing feature. It also lets clients skip the "spam left click 30 times" cutscene. Reverse this change please.

I have to disagree. Force-start timer is not a good feature. If you want to rush and other players aren't ready, just back out and find a new game. A few seconds is a small price to pay for being considerate to other players, something anyone should be doing regardless of circumstance.

Also, please fix waypoints. Please and thank you.

Edited by AvaloN1101
  • Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Adjusted the texture weight of Mesa’s rear area to avoid collapsing.

Can we just get more of this all around to other frames? There are a few that need... "rear area weight" adjustment... To make them more... substantial and shapely. :highfive::crylaugh:

Thanks for the Razorwing changes! Hopefully Razorflies will be more survivable now. Its still not preventing from them being one shotted vs high lvl enemies though.

I hope its not the last change to Titania, she still has problems. 

Razorflies need to have higher HP or scale better with armor/health mods on Titania.

Tribute buffs are pretty much all useless and no amount of range will save them.

Enemies effected by her 1 shouldn't fly away into space, its very annoying and serve no gameplay purpose.

These changes will make her much better. Please make them happen DE!

• Upvote 1

Much <3 to [DE] for your continued care for your game. Was pleasant to wake up, log in, and see the changes. 

• Like 1

Thank you DE, from the bottom of our hearts.
Now Mesa P's *assets* are finally up there with Nidus Deluxe, Nezha Deluxe and the rest