Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.8

[DE]Megan

• Fixed clients who already completed a particular Kuva Siphon/Flood mission being able to re-earn the same Kuva reward by joining any Host that hasn't completed said mission yet.

😘 not good, i loved this feature....  

• Fixed the Host being able to start the Profit-Taker Bounty before other squadmates are ready.

😞 not good, this was most crucial feature ...  

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Titania Changes:

• Titania’s Razorflies will now gain Health when Titania kills enemies while in Razorwing.  

Changes:

• Reverted the recent Helios scanning changes to restore its ability to scan collectibles (Thousand-Year Fish, Fortuna Lore Fragments, etc). After much player and internal feedback, we’re keeping this a ‘bug turned feature’.  

Titania... does this respawn 'dead' razorflies or will it just 'keep them alive' longer.  If it's just going to keep them alive longer I think I'd prefer on damage rather than on kill.   Got to say I think I can speak for most titania users and say we'd still like a way to respawn our razorflies without needing to switch out and in on razorwing, ideally within her kit, not via an augment. 

Helios... maybe now it could be changed so it can scan stuff even after we've filled the codex entries?  Even if it's just 'resources' like plants, wild kavats etc would be a major boost to it's kit, although I think we'd all appreciate it scanning everything for cephalon simaris standing.  Actually I'd even settle for another cephalon simaris module which enables it. 

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed the Host being able to start the Profit-Taker Bounty before other squadmates are ready. 

While I'll agree it's annoying that players are joining as a mission is ending and getting rewards for doing nothing, I'd rather you have made it quicker to join a squad than make us wait till everyone is there...

Not to mention doing some changes to the drop rates and rewards....

à l’instant, AvaloN1101 a dit :

I have to disagree. Force-start timer is not a good feature. If you want to rush and other players aren't ready, just back out and find a new game. A few seconds is a small price to pay for being considerate to other players, something anyone should be doing regardless of circumstance.

If you want to rush and other players aren't ready, just back out and find a new game. In the time you do that, you could already have killed a profit-taker, bur don't worry, this is how you rush it! Looking for another squad instead of waiting players who gotta take their time. They could be having their afternoon tea, be respectful!

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an infinite loop script error for certain players when trying to place Decorations or obtaining Endo from Maroo.

Really, and u still cannot fixed Surface snapping option for decorations inside Dojo's guys, cuz we still cannot add decorations on walls!?

Is this intentional skipping to fix? 🤔

1 minute ago, NihilistZealot said:

Can we just get more of this all around to other frames? There are a few that need... "rear area weight" adjustment... To make them more... substantial and shapely. :highfive::crylaugh:

Actually it looked a little bit weird for Mesa, when she do crouch walk the curved shape a little bit too deep as if she had an axle in the hip.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed clients who already completed a particular Kuva Siphon/Flood mission being able to re-earn the same Kuva reward by joining any Host that hasn't completed said mission yet.

While i'm all for fixing exploits, it's time to step up and make kuva not require ages to be gained (not saying it needs to be easy)

Wishes for 2019:

unknown.png

I might wanna suggest Arbitrations or the Arbiter's vendor as a possibility of getting larger kuva amounts for more effort spent. Which also gives longterm players a thing to look forward to and keep playing instead of sitting on the forums (like i currently do) because of lack of (interesting) things to do. Especially considering the rerolling mechanics of Rivens never guaranteeing you a good roll after even a hundred of rerolls.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed clients who already completed a particular Kuva Siphon/Flood mission being able to re-earn the same Kuva reward by joining any Host that hasn't completed said mission yet.

This is in the game since kuva missions. This "fix" is a slap on the face for most players.
This going to kill the kuva farming community, like: whats the point of wasting another 10 minutes to help a new/low player to earn a greater amount of kuva if I cannot have the reward myself?

DE introduced kuva survival missions with a terrible amount of kuva reward, and yet the amount of kuva necessary is sky high.

This also gonna reduce the participate in public missions, why would anyone want to go and risk mission failure (and therefore wasting time) because: bad host, sudden NNR, not-so-well-prepared teammates or just trolls.

If you dont want us to run the same kuva flood capture mission hosted by our friends/clanmates/random tennos multiple times, give us a chance to run in on lvl 150, lvl 200 for ~2400 and ~4800 kuva. The scaling is so bad, if somobody can do that with this terrible enemy scaling then he deserve that amount after this precious "fix"

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mesa Changes & Fixes:

• Added missing offsets for Mesa Presidio on some Armor sets so that when the Skin is equipped on Mesa Prime, the proper offsets are used.
  • Adjusted the texture weight of Mesa’s rear area to avoid collapsing. 
  • Further improvements towards Mesa Prime’s Attachments when enabled on TennoGen Skins, equipping Emblems, and overall texture issues.
  • Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker weapon damage not showing correctly in the Simulacrum.

Please fix the incorrect position of Mesa Prime's Regulators Prime pistols showing in players' arsenal.

Mesa Prime does not put her fingers on the triggers!

• Reverted the recent Helios scanning changes to restore its ability to scan collectibles (Thousand-Year Fish, Fortuna Lore Fragments, etc). After much player and internal feedback, we’re keeping this a ‘bug turned feature’. 

So crybabies forced you to do that for real now...

Archived