Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.8

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Titania Changes:

• Titania’s Razorflies will now gain Health when Titania kills enemies while in Razorwing. 

I like the change. But if you're looking to increase the uptime of Razorflies, why not have 1 Razorfly spawn on kill? I feel like if this is the direction you want to take, maybe this should be in the kit instead of health on kill. Wouldn't want it as an augment, but if it was, kills refresh all razorflies. Just a thought. @[DE]Megan

About the Helios scan fix:

I don't think the auto-scan is good (as it kills any challenge in looking for fragments), but having no hints at all kills it as well (for 1k-year-fish I just googled the locations and voila).

I think hints similar to 2016 DOOM's (HUD flashing more frequently when you're getting close to the secret area; humming sound is good too but sometimes it's not that noticable) would be nice for those top secret thing like lore fragments, rare container and maybe caches.

• Fixed clients who already completed a particular Kuva Siphon/Flood mission being able to re-earn the same Kuva reward by joining any Host that hasn't completed said mission yet.

How did it come about that DE thinks that an amount of kuva equal to 1/3rd of one roll of a riven is an Acceptable reward for floods which is the highest level enemy game mode... if you take that fact as a baseline and revers engineer other rewards from game modes there Still is a discrepancy as those rewards are better and at low levels the fact that the other resource drops are Needed which increases the value and I am unable to conclude anything other than it gets worse as i play longer... please fix one of the only game mode (floods) rewards (rivens) that is worth my time at MR 26... i would even go as far as to consider floods spawning on my star chart At All Times as Maybe being worthy of being considered End Game (as the difficulty is fun for me) too bad i can only have fun 2wice an hour with no rewards as is (yes i use a booster and a smeeta and its not fun to wait in mission with 3/4 kuva to get that affinity proc Yes i fall asleep doing kuva survival and dont die Yes i dont like it i also dont like rolling the riven i only like playing floods and getting the right roll for weapons that need it

the weapons that are strong already can use whatever rolls but the weapons that need rivens need WAY too specific of a roll for it to be good (shoots own foot)

5 hours ago, Shockwave- said:

Translation: "I use a dummy account to continually take me to kuva floods and then quit the mission, letting me do kuva floods 24/7 for endless kuva".

Yeah... DE shouldn't address utterly game breaking bugs that let someone do a timed mission over and over and over again as often as they like. This actually was a priority for balance in the game since people were routinely abusing said bug to get endless kuva.

Why is this a bug and not a feature? I don't even use that exploit and I can say that respawning nodes every hour is insufficient. There are often times when I wait 30 minutes before the next wave of missions spawn because there simply isn't enough missions to do. I can't get enough kuva, and even when I do, I get discouraged DE will nerf dispo anyways. There's really no reason to take this game seriously as balance isn't an issue, it's lack of community thought. We all one shot enemies anyway, we just want bigger numbers because it feels nice to play. Nerfing things is simply retroactive and instead of thinking nerfs, they need to start buffing alternatives. Only then will we get better things to do, and DE makes more money without making new content. 

3 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

The effects are awesome I agree, have you tried running on different video settings, (mine are at max), I see what you mean but I find it ok, though maybe get rid of the white flash that fills the screen as the shot goes off would fix that problem for players with sensitivity to that brief flash.

LOL, the redeemer flash is so blinding that I can't see anything I'm shooting at. In fact, I can't seem to shoot it more than 10 minutes before the eyestrain becomes physically painful.

Archived