[DE]Megan

PSA - PC Server Upgrades Commencing

can you finally fix ports 4900-4950 from russia k thx bye

• Applause 1

The funny thing is for some us, we being rage for 2 weeks which's you might already know about it ?!

Edited by Nightshadow134
  • Woah 1

Oooohh this is great news! PC player population keeps rising. Keep us updated!

Well, hopefully this will fix my latency issues...

As for events, isn't there a Fomorian alert going on? The rewards changed from the last one; I need those mods...

This PSA, this is what makes a good game developer a great one.

Keep up the the great work, though you sneaker buggers should know, I started playing two days ago. Now normally I despise RPG/ Crafting / Grinding / Puzzle / Multiplayer .... but I find myself addicted to this game as it is more of a joy then a pain. Well worth paying for the starter pack to get Platinum and/or Nova Prime to help support you.

Edited by SkyeRyder

16 hours ago, lExlRelinquished said:

dont count on it zodiac they are more concerned about my main warframes rear section than to fix even k-drives let alone start events

Fairly new to the game. Whats wrong with kdrives?

23 hours ago, RAZORLIGHT said:

will you ever introduce dedicated server connections between players,

i think you now have enough money to ditch the terrible peer 2 peer implemenation.

That's only really usefull if ever more then 4 man squads, for instance if they bring raids back or decide to increase group size in plains of eidolon or vallis. And because the ammount of players still going with new ones every day, be alot more server maintenance being done, distracting them from working on content that DE does so wonderfull with.

Hi I would like to ask why I’m not able to enter my game it said that invalid code so I change my password I want to be able to play my game and level up my frames and weapons and find fragments on planets and fortuna and the plains so please let me know when you fix the problem 

I’m having issues with entering the game I want to know if that can be fix because since I started playing it I loved it I want to at least know if it’s going to be fix because I want to go fragment hunting and be able to do the profit-taker mission 

Hi de I want to ask with the codes I realized I had to put a code in to get into my game but do I have to do that every time or is it a one time deal just wondering because I had to put a code to get on here so I hope I don’t have another code tomorrow when getting on Warframe 

If i'm playing with 2 or 3 friends in the same room, we don't really need server, is it possible to have a peer to peer switch to turn on and off between friend or LAN play?

Will this fix UI sluggishness? UI is a lot slow recently, need to wait a sec every time opening something.

its getting scarrier when u do an eidolon capture... sometimes u miss the moment... sometimes the shard + drop cant be picked up .. pls fix it QUICK !!