Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loading Screen Bug (perhaps)??

Armanite156

So recently, I've been on this insane grind to cram in as much important item/gear as possible to my pc account before I migrate (since yknow, the progress isn't synced, and i didn't want to go through the grind twice). The problem is, I can't seem to enter the game now. Last weekend, I finished vor's prize on the switch (was really happy and excited about how good the port was even down to the motion controls even though I had heard a bunch of bad things about cetus and poe) it went without a single hitch and I had a really fun time. But after the migration of my pc account, I've never managed to make it past the loading screen in the beginning of the game (the switch counterpart for the client with the build notes, prime access and such) for an whole hour, with a stable internet connection, (Which I tested many times. Could enter eshop and utilize the internet without a single problem) I was stuck on 0%. Tried my home router, my phone and two other friends' cellular data over our phones, went to a cafe in the middle of the storm but none of the networks I had access to seemed to work. Strangely, I couldn't find anyone with the same problem so I decided to start a topic here. 

I encountered the same issue these 2 days too being stuck at 0% on loading. 

Tried closing the app, and restarting it - not working

Tried deleting and download again - not working

Update: not sure if it is by pure luck.. on the loading screen, kept pressing L or R randomly and after a while, the loading bar got a message saying checking for updates and it got loaded

Edited by (NSW)namsdraug

• 3 weeks later...