Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Junhuu The Betrayer Sentient

(XBOX)vx Axol xv

So we all know of the battles the sentients and sapient life long ago in the warframe universe right? 

What if and this is a big if one of the sentients defected because he saw the value of sapient life and fought figuratively of course tooth and nail to protect it from destruction during that time? 

Does this sound like a good concept possibly for an addition to the lore? Or is it too stupid send me your thoughts.

and maybe base a possible mission behind discovering his history? And possibly he left a blueprint for warframe hobbled together from sentient tech behind for us to find the parts for that he’s scattered around the solar system on different planets? It might be a half baked idea but I thought I might spill my mind out because I’ve had this idea cooking in my head for a few months.

If you think the warframe idea is cool what kind of abilities would you have it have? And it’s base stats and such

Edited by (XB1)oORubberFruitOo

I hope you like my idea here ^^

I guess I should explain my reasoning for why I cooked up this idea.  I live under the perception that even amongst the darkest of individuals within a group of beings there’s always a glimmer of light to be found.   

And hunhoow has a clear disdain for any sapient life from the very offset when you meet him.  I also am under the assumption that most if not all sentients live in sort of an ethereal realm of sorts and the only way they can really interact with our universe are through the use of constructs not exactly similar but similar enough to the teralyst but much more colossal in scope and and sheer magnitude of untold destruction they can cause.

So why not make at least one sentient out of the bunch back then a sort of sacrilegious sentient who broke away from the indifference his colleagues had twords sapient life and decide to protect it.

I Have a Few points for you to find use in this post.

1. That Sentient was the Lotus during witch she was known as Natah, you do know that right?
  2. Next point the Frame you propose is known as Revenant and you can find him on the Plains of Eidolon.
  3. So not stupid ideas, just already done.

6 minutes ago, Runeglyph said:

1. That Sentient was the Lotus during witch she was known as Natah, you do know that right?
  2. Next point the Frame you propose is known as Revenant and you can find him on the Plains of Eidolon.

Oh well I’m only at waist depth in the lore so I haven’t fully immersed myself in it yet so I didn’t know.

because when you look at it there is a lot to read.

9 minutes ago, Runeglyph said:

but why isn’t lotus in those monstrous constructs then? If she’s a sentient because I just assumed she was human.  

Even hunhoow was in one of those massive organo-mechanical constructs. He is also ethereal too.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)oORubberFruitOo said:

Oh well I’m only at waist depth in the lore so I haven’t fully immersed myself in it yet so I didn’t know.

You Should Really Go on Youtube and Watch DKDiamantes because he's is super Thorough and it will keep this from happening, plus open you eyes to the Vast Lore.

DKDiamantes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplH8OQuZ2KcmdZbhWEAdwQ

5 minutes ago, (XB1)oORubberFruitOo said:

Sorry for my ignorance 

You said "Waist Deep" in the Lore, but it's more like you just stuck your toe in, it is really a vast lore system just tucked away in little nooks and crannies.

:thumbup:

Now go watch DK! That's your Homework till you are done with his videos on WF Lore.

Edited by Runeglyph