Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Scaling Rewards for the Fomorian and Razorback events

h3addie

Hey so a Fomorian landed and in 1 run I had completed the reward for it, and I dont think there is any real reason for me to run it other than its an easy archwing mission. have I missed anything?

That being the case, I would like to suggest a scaling ladder of reward, 1,000,000. 2,000,000. 3,000,000.

So you start with the 1,000,000 damage reward, completing that makes the second tier available and so on.

Thinking start with the current Catalyst +200k credits, tier 2 maybe a common Vandal/Wrath part +credits, top tier a rare Vandal/Wrath part or forma maybe a prime part, something along those lines.

This would give I hope reason for better players to run multiple times and give the event a little more life.

Thoughts?

7 minutes ago, Cerebrum123 said:

Well, you earn parts for the Vandal version of the Imperator, and not doing the mission enough results in a destroyed relay.

There is that but earning the Imperator Vandal inst that hard, mostly a little RNG

14 minutes ago, Cerebrum123 said:

and not doing the mission enough results in a destroyed relay.

That wont happen. People have already determined/suggested that the events are scripted and it is impossible to lose the relay. You do it for the rewards, not stopping the relay being destroyed.

22 minutes ago, h3addie said:

This would give I hope reason for better players to run multiple times and give the event a little more life.

I agree that DE should give better rewards for the event(s). They are so pointless I do not even bother anymore. I am not sure how effective your suggestion would be to encourage participation (it does not work for me at all). Giving out common parts is fairly pointless - they are common, people would be more inclined to participate if rarer/better rewards were on offer.

7 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I agree that DE should give better rewards for the event(s). They are so pointless I do not even bother anymore. I am not sure how effective your suggestion would be to encourage participation (it does not work for me at all). Giving out common parts is fairly pointless - they are common, people would be more inclined to participate if rarer/better rewards were on offer.

Thats fair, I could see the need for a very high tier for organised groups of late game players to aim for with appropriate rewards