Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zaw and Kitguns need more customized

ChaoticEdge

Zaw is focus on physic dmg instead of elemental dmg, the only elemental dmg is the plague weapons, but we won't get that soon of any reason again...it be nice every 2 weeks we can go that event instead of every week we must go to the PoE to fight ghouls 😑 .  Lets talk about the main topic I feel like the zaw and kitguns should had more various type of weapons still for parts so I am going list what might of fall what in catagoy or just list them as I go by.

Zaw:

Striker:

• Elemental Parts (fire, electric, toxic, and ice)
  • Great Sword head
  • Bane weapons (type of head piece that slay certain enemies like grineer's bane or copus's bane and so on)
  • Boomerang (yes going with the glaive again)
  • shotgun blade/ gunblade (yes its repeat and I know you wanted be on it)
  • Additional Range or extended reach length

Links:

• Crit and status + , Speed and dmg -
  • No Links
  • Wraith, Prisma, Vandel (maybe additional chose)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kitgun:

Chamber:

• Grenade Launcher
  • Sniper Pistol
  • upgrade lato version
  • normal pistol of lato
  • different ELEMENTAL CHAMBERS (enough with the radiation, its time for other stuff into it)

Grip:

• + range, + dmg, - - fire rate
  • normal grip (neutral grip)
  • Throwing Pistol? (sort of the gun spear idea accept for act like a bomb timer or like a sticky grenade and the idea came from game called golden gun where there is a feature you can program a gun to self-destruct itself and blows up on the enemies and never use it again accept for keeping the gun without destroy in this game it just throw it sticks for while then blow up then it come back to your pocket again it be neutral balance pistol like the normal grip so players won't spam this often, it won't able attach to grenade launcher pistol for reason too much explosive weapons)

Loader:

• +Status, + Crit, - reload, - ammo capacity
  • + reload, + amo capacity, - status, - crit
  • normal magazine clip ( neutral gun clip )

That is it basically...

Edited by ChaoticEdge
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Zaw is focus on physic dmg instead of elemental dmg, the only elemental dmg is the plague weapons, but we won't get that soon of any reason again...it be nice every 2 weeks we can go that event instead of every week we must go to the PoE to fight ghouls 😑 .  Lets talk about the main topic I feel like the zaw and kitguns should had more various type of weapons still for parts so I am going list what might of fall what in catagoy or just list them as I go by.

Zaw:

Striker:

• Elemental Parts (fire, electric, toxic, and ice)
  • Great Sword head
  • Bane weapons (type of head piece that slay certain enemies like grineer's bane or copus's bane and so on)
  • Boomerang (yes going with the glaive again)
  • shotgun blade/ gunblade (yes its repeat and I know you wanted be on it)
  • Additional Range or extended reach length

Links:

• Crit and status + , Speed and dmg -
  • No Links
  • Wraith, Prisma, Vandel (maybe additional chose)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kitgun:

Chamber:

• Grenade Launcher
  • Sniper Pistol
  • upgrade lato version
  • normal pistol of lato
  • different ELEMENTAL CHAMBERS (enough with the radiation, its time for other stuff into it)

Grip:

• + range, + dmg, - - fire rate
  • normal grip (neutral grip)
  • Throwing Pistol? (sort of the gun spear idea accept for act like a bomb timer or like a sticky grenade and the idea came from game called golden gun where there is a feature you can program a gun to self-destruct itself and blows up on the enemies and never use it again accept for keeping the gun without destroy in this game it just throw it sticks for while then blow up then it come back to your pocket again it be neutral balance pistol like the normal grip so players won't spam this often, it won't able attach to grenade launcher pistol for reason too much explosive weapons)

Loader:

• +Status, + Crit, - reload, - ammo capacity
  • + reload, + amo capacity, - status, - crit
  • normal magazine clip ( neutral gun clip )

That is it basically...

While it would be nice to have more types of weapons with innate elements, I don’t think it should be the focus.

If you want a melee with innate element, plenty exist. Zaws, in my experience, are best used in condition overload builds with the 32% base status you can achieve.

What I would like to see, is for modular weapons to be modular. Charge us a fee to take them apart and reuse the parts however we want. Amps, Zaws and kitguns.

I myself just look up meta builds because experimenting takes way too much time and resources.

If they made all the parts a little harder to get, but allowed us to take weapons apart, I think that would be perfect.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Really?
U dont have any elemental mod for them, and how they can be focused on physic if you can make elements with standard mods!?

no no, its for thous who want focus pure elemental on the blade, there is a blade that does that but ppl want different type elemental on it or don't want a blade and wanted like an axe or some sorts as their elemental.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

While it would be nice to have more types of weapons with innate elements, I don’t think it should be the focus.

If you want a melee with innate element, plenty exist. Zaws, in my experience, are best used in condition overload builds with the 32% base status you can achieve.

What I would like to see, is for modular weapons to be modular. Charge us a fee to take them apart and reuse the parts however we want. Amps, Zaws and kitguns.

I myself just look up meta builds because experimenting takes way too much time and resources.

If they made all the parts a little harder to get, but allowed us to take weapons apart, I think that would be perfect.

1. its only for side things if the zaws isn't used alot like every single weapons, sometime people wanted bit more type zaws that do unquie
  2. I forgot add the dual weapons for both side
  3. Lots of build can be meta by adding riven mod which I discover there is a riven mod for zaw weapon which only plague only gets them I think
  4. What would be hard if they get prime zaws out then it be much harder to get. (if such thing ever happen)
Edited by ChaoticEdge

34 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

The modular nature of the weapons is not supposed to be a duplicate mod system. A lot of these are already mods, why should they be able to be built-in to the weapon?

Why not build it?

rtg0q.jpg

Edited by ChaoticEdge

4 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

no no, its for thous who want focus pure elemental on the blade, there is a blade that does that but ppl want different type elemental on it or don't want a blade and wanted like an axe or some sorts as their elemental.

Blades without elemental dmg is better cuz u can have two options to build only passive or elemental dmg (Thats two choices and two combinations depends of players wishes).

The problem is with Zaws who have already 1 elemental dmg in this case Plague Kripath where u cannot removed base element to have only passive dmg, u no have choices to do that and u need to deal with that. With Plague Kripath u can make even 2 elemental dmg and from my opinion thats sucks. The reason why I'm telling this that I'm using Zaw (Mewan) and I can always uses Passive or Elemental dmg depends what missions I'm playing. In this case I'm using Zaw without elements for my Nekros cuz of his Desecrate where passive Slash dmg can cut enemies on 2 pieces, but if I have base elemental dmg I cannot cut enemies cuz elements always going first before passive and elements just killing enemies, they cannot cut them. With Plague Kripath this is impossible, but with all other Zaw's blade it is. Adding elemental dmg on any part of zaw's will screw up all this and u wont be able to chose what u want to have on your build.

That's the reason why I cannot support that idea.

They can add more different parts for zaws, but dont touch current.

Have a great day!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Blades without elemental dmg is better cuz u can have two options to build only passive or elemental dmg (Thats two choices and two combinations depends of players wishes).

The problem is with Zaws who have already 1 elemental dmg in this case Plague Kripath where u cannot removed base element to have only passive dmg, u no have choices to do that and u need to deal with that. With Plague Kripath u can make even 2 elemental dmg and from my opinion thats sucks. The reason why I'm telling this that I'm using Zaw (Mewan) and I can always uses Passive or Elemental dmg depends what missions I'm playing. In this case I'm using Zaw without elements for my Nekros cuz of his Desecrate where passive Slash dmg can cut enemies on 2 pieces, but if I have base elemental dmg I cannot cut enemies cuz elements always going first before passive and elements just killing enemies, they cannot cut them. With Plague Kripath this is impossible, but with all other Zaw's blade it is. Adding elemental dmg on any part of zaw's will screw up all this and u wont be able to chose what u want to have on your build.

That's the reason why I cannot support that idea.

They can add more different parts for zaws, but dont touch current.

Have a great day!

it doesn't mean either way is greater, what happen you just simple put it, weapons are infuse with infect toxic, firey blade or whatever to be, but it doesn't mean the flamethrower weapon needs a physical body it just burns as elemental.  So does the other weapons that are base on focusing higher up on elemental like prova use more lighting dmg, heat sword/dagger/dual swords also use elemental fire and barely they using cuts and ppl just slap on elemental mod.  Even our guns the arc gun, flamethrowers that cyro spray gun they all have single elemental and not focus on ballistic or physical dmg but elemental dmg.

No matter I don't have your support, ppl wanted different weapons and shape to be and ppl don't like the zaw how they look because...well...hook weapons and not really how the people would like and there will be different shape even elemental.  Plus riven already eat up the game and completely over power everything and they already gone to the most powerful gun as well so it doesn't mean zaw have to be collecting dust on our shelves because we craft zaw for nothing?  I think you just don't like zaw weapons and just simple go for the one you want that how I view it not to offend you of your taste this is why I suggested to make a different for players who wanted different type weapons that they can crafted in their hand the way how they wanted to be.  Every weapons was made different and I will go with history of the swords and weapons around whole country by putting them into the spoiler.

Spoiler

80973e4023e0b759ba3c86403f428517.jpg

From all the weapons it been changing and kept changing in the past decades and still not all swords is straight

1ca610e27244a4a2c9f57d56012b3b8c.jpg

For curved sword is either meant go though shields or breaking armors, but many more formal should able to cut

Even the Egyptions people had unique sword and kept its style for quite some time

495443_orig.jpg

Even thou people want something look straight but represent a fire they give time make it and make sure it is well

41M8RP8QVLL._SX466_.jpg

Every weapons has its own fighting style even people craft their own customized to be of their own weapons

latest?cb=20130509180421

and there is more how people feel what they feel comfortable with of their own style, no matter how much you don't want elemental sword into it, well your talking about a game that contain many technology of possible making a sword that is plasma or more sciences fiction of exalted weapons

220?cb=20130426080642220?cb=20180624110903

You got this and its not excuse, its only for thous people don't want accept other weapons that the fact there shouldn't be elemental when excal can use a mod to force a sword to throw away its cutting edge to be a pure elemental depending on the ENERGY color that would do different elemental dmg then you shouldn't use that mod if you claiming it wouldn't do any good.  So don't put it need logic when exalted weapons are made of energy or void another sci-fiction and ppl who can use elemental like the warframe oh that is not logical put into even the void shouldn't make a person which we know this is sci-fiction we made plasma torch and plasma swords before even thermal swords

Are you saying we human are not able make a sword out of fire or pure burning weapons that looks like come from sci-fictional book?  WE MADE THE RAIL GUN AND PPL SAY ITS SCI-FICTIONAL AND IT MADE REAL.

and if you want the smaller one its right here

People will end up making unique weapons even thou its homemade, for the fact the guns and zaws should be their own elemental to be or their own shape the people wanted their weapons to be useful for the people how they wanted to use.  So you can't tell people what they can't do, that what they said to the mod charged chamber was garbage during the time the rail until I used that mod on Vectius and everyone was asking me the build for it and told them how build it proper and everyone follow that old build long time ago.  So I only going say its not stupid for the people building something unique to their design even Stain Lee said famous quote "Don't let an idiot talk you out of your great ideas"  As we know it possible nearly infinite imagination, but only limited by mind only can imagine.

5 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Still waiting on a Zaw Glaive...not sure how they missed the chance to make one of those.

no, no one forgotten about that, it was already added to the list to DE, the only thing is they should of have a "Road Map" what they are planning and we would like to hear it from them and see on the road map what is being done, but nope we are unable see it what is what being done.

To be honest they should just another part type to zaw and kitgun. It just too small for me...

Maybe they should add scopes to the kitguns for some bonus effect, like giving crit mutiplier/ faster fire rate/status mutiplier/or maybe a scope that allow the bullet to split and Pierce when it hits it target

For zaw, I found it odd they never really use whetstone to sharpen the weapon, for example when are combination of Cetus minerals, use this whetstone to give a bonus effect like slamming attack remove the armor by 10%/every time you kill something the damage is mutuply by 5% of the weapon damage/deals more damge when fighting against that higher armor than yours by 5%

Also redraw some of the zaws design would be great, cause oothla is ugly as hek

1 minute ago, Genesix6 said:

To be honest they should just another part type to zaw and kitgun. It just too small for me...

Maybe they should add scopes to the kitguns for some bonus effect, like giving crit mutiplier/ faster fire rate/status mutiplier/or maybe a scope that allow the bullet to split and Pierce when it hits it target

For zaw, I found it odd they never really use whetstone to sharpen the weapon, for example when are combination of Cetus minerals, use this whetstone to give a bonus effect like slamming attack remove the armor by 10%/every time you kill something the damage is mutuply by 5% of the weapon damage/deals more damge when fighting against that higher armor than yours by 5%

Also redraw some of the zaws design would be great, cause oothla is ugly as hek

kitguns part I like, but the zaw needed whetstone we don't want go that far because you know...durability.....we aren't trying turn it into hardcore rpg that your weapons will contently break, maybe a put it into the arcane that would be useful or maybe a special blade do thous stuff.

5 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

kitguns part I like, but the zaw needed whetstone we don't want go that far because you know...durability.....we aren't trying turn it into hardcore rpg that your weapons will contently break, maybe a put it into the arcane that would be useful or maybe a special blade do thous stuff.

No that's not what i meant about the zaw, maybe I was a bit unclear about it. The whetstone acts like a parts, but it's doesn't mean the weapon will have durability. The weapon will not break at all

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

no, no one forgotten about that, it was already added to the list to DE, the only thing is they should of have a "Road Map" what they are planning and we would like to hear it from them and see on the road map what is being done, but nope we are unable see it what is what being done.

Roadmapping would be a good practice to start up, at least with things that they are confident that they can get out on time or with few delays.

Though roadmaps can also cause other problems too if you can't keep timeframe promises, so I understand why they might not use this planning strategy. 

12 hours ago, Genesix6 said:

No that's not what i meant about the zaw, maybe I was a bit unclear about it. The whetstone acts like a parts, but it's doesn't mean the weapon will have durability. The weapon will not break at all

I know, it just ppl will screaming out add things and then DE said adding balance and blah blah blah stuff you know you get the picture right?  If you don't DE will say whetstone will limited uses for it and then they are going say limited the sharpness durability for balance and so on stuff going be added...probably going be 3.0 they probably going pull a real mean move on the player if they did that.

55 minutes ago, DanteYoda said:

Nikana Zaws could do with some bug fixes tbh, can't even preview them lol

So true...I had my nikana zaw doing weird thing while I am in the changing pod thing...its making 2 sheath of the zaw's sheath...😑

17 hours ago, Aldain said:

Roadmapping would be a good practice to start up, at least with things that they are confident that they can get out on time or with few delays.

Though roadmaps can also cause other problems too if you can't keep timeframe promises, so I understand why they might not use this planning strategy. 

I can see your point but its better to remind them instead of coming up later being late.

On 2019-01-16 at 10:44 AM, ChaoticEdge said:

1. its only for side things if the zaws isn't used alot like every single weapons, sometime people wanted bit more type zaws that do unquie
  2. I forgot add the dual weapons for both side
  3. Lots of build can be meta by adding riven mod which I discover there is a riven mod for zaw weapon which only plague only gets them I think
  4. What would be hard if they get prime zaws out then it be much harder to get. (if such thing ever happen)

No you can get a riven for any zaw head, I’m also confused as to why you responded to me with this message, it’s not a response to anything I said.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

No you can get a riven for any zaw head, I’m also confused as to why you responded to me with this message, it’s not a response to anything I said.

Welp someone told me about the only zaw can get was plague one, so whoops not my fault there.

Personally I would like to see more design in the zaw and kitguns look. That would be a nice option if you can design every part of the weapon and modify it. You could use the existing ones and the added ones and you can just make a new. Like in planet explorers where you can basically design your items.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Serafinia said:

Personally I would like to see more design in the zaw and kitguns look. That would be a nice option if you can design every part of the weapon and modify it. You could use the existing ones and the added ones and you can just make a new. Like in planet explorers where you can basically design your items.

So basically fallout new Vegas crafting with zaws and kitgun

I like it

2 hours ago, Serafinia said:

I play that game Planet Explorers, ha I made OP gun, but I am not famous from there.