Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game crash on login with Razer Synapse

TrevorTNT

There is a MASSIVE CRASH/BUG that has been left in place for about a year now I don't know if DE has some problem with Razer Synapse but this is just unacceptable. Every time I login right now Warframe instantly crashes after a few animated frames of the warframe starting to stand up. It isn't because of bad graphics drivers or such as well. i have a 1060ti on and an I7 processor which was playing the game at mostly 140 fps where I capped it. I know it is related to Razer Synapse since I had to delete ALL of my settings related to it before and then Warframe worked fine. I also know that this interaction is only with warframe since no other game I have played has as of yet showed issues like this. 

This crash bug has been around for at least a year or almost so since I bought my Razer Trinity. DE really needs to fix this for people who are paying for good equipment and they would have no clue as to what the problem is. 

Maybe this is caused by Razer products scanning for the chroma hardware or programs that they have in their own store? Maybe warframe thinks it is acting like a cheat engine of sorts? Ether way this is simply disgusting that such a HUGE flaw has been left alone. I can't play the game until I uninstall my profile and custom PC bound settings for a mouse I bought SPECIFICALLY for this game!?!?!?!?!

And yes for those of you looking on how to make warframe play again you have to ether uninstall Razer synapse or all Razer products completely, or copy their files somewhere where you can keep it and the system wont automatically start running one of the programs so you don't loose all of your custom mouse sensitivities or key bindings for abilities/items and such. 

Seriously DE I've been with you for over 3 YEARS fix this 1 massive flaw that's plaguing this group of users and let it be another 3 or more!

Some people have said they were forced to reinstall the entirety of warframe after uninstalling synapse to make it work again. I think I might have done this the first time but it was quite a while ago so I can't be sure. I'm not uninstalling synapse yet because this seems to happen mainly after certain warframe patches happen then stays that way and I'm not wasting the time to do all that AND ruin all of the settings that I just adjusted and fixed to try to get my mouse keys working properly and it's color settings layed out the way I like after an hour of messing around with hundreds of styles of settings for multiple setups. 

• 1 month later...