Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Saving My Modifications.

laubauflo

So, i was casually modding a shotgun, and  Kogake, and i noticed at the next login, my mod changes have not been made, even after doing everything right. and just weapons, the frames are saved.

This happened to me as well right after the new mod system update happened. But it was not just my weapons - everything simply resetted. Was...aggravating.

I suggest for now just double checking every time you make modifications to your equipment. Mod it up, Apply, then check it again to make sure it Applied. Of course this isn't a workaround - DE needs to fix this. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the update today.

This happened to me as well right after the new mod system update happened. But it was not just my weapons - everything simply resetted. Was...aggravating.

I suggest for now just double checking every time you make modifications to your equipment. Mod it up, Apply, then check it again to make sure it Applied. Of course this isn't a workaround - DE needs to fix this. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the update today.

Before 9.8 settings are saved on APPLY pressed which caused a delay but now the delay occur during BACK from arsenal pressed. The old method is more reliable imo. - -