Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New freee roams worlds ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(XBOX)xLegoman2005

The Fortuna expansion brought a lot of youtubers to check out Warframe. I think D.E should add another free roam to the mix. I was thinking A Mars desert free roam and A Icy tundra Urinis free roam, and a Multan rock barren free roam on Mercury. I think that if D.E is going to bring new Fans they need to add new free things like these free roams. I could see a dune buggy generator given to the Warframe player in the Mars free roam to go through the sand dunes and valleys. I also see a multiproof suit to go in the lava in the Molten mercury free roam. I see a mech with rockets being given to the player in the Jupiter space free roam. In the Jupiter space free roam there could be corpus ships that fly in space and Mini hub PvE maps like ships but they don't move and have their own environment. The player in their mech has to fly in Space to these PvE hubs filled with a new faction. The new Enemy Faction in the PvE Jupiter free roam could be Insectoid aliens. The Insectoids would look similar to the aliens from the movie district 9 because they will have claws and look like grasshoppers. I think the new faction for Mercury would be living Molten rock beings, and by that I mean creatures that are made of molten rocks and have molten rock shells like a crab and its shell, It would be something like a cross between a giant mutated cockroach a snapping turtle. I think the new Enemy faction for the Mars free roam would be something like A scaled mutant fox that stands up with sand in the cracks and a y shaped tongue like the snakes in deserts.     I also think its time for a new environmental place for missions, I'm thinking Their are technogically advanced people who build their own planet out of metal with thrusters ton bring it wherever they want but soon there are bandits who try to take control of Mayeedo(the man made planet) Mayeedo sways over to the solar system with earth and the others from no control and a unknown person sets it in neutral and turns off its thrusters locking it in place, while the bandit war kept going on. It would also feature missions and free roam. Mayeedo would feature bustling High tech Streets in the Hub and a new faction. Mayeedos Faction would be Robots and Metal structure that outline a person but the person is a hologram. The Free roam device in Mayeedo would be hover skates.

THESE DEVICES I LISTED for the character are because of the Side Idea, One can not get just a burger and nothing else he or she has to get fries, onion rings, or ect.

Plus another reason is the environments and making the exploring cool, Like how the hoverboards made it fast to get from one side of the map to the other, plus I got to do cool tricks on it and grinds.    I honestly for the sake of Warframe want it to have new fans like the big youtubers that don't play this. Now I know that They are adding railjack but I think these thing have got to come out with Rail jack to make Warframe explode into Victory.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)xLegoman2005 said:

The Fortuna expansion brought a lot of youtubers to check out Warframe. I think D.E should add another free roam to the mix. I was thinking A Mars desert free roam and A Icy tundra Urinis free roam, and a Multan rock barren free roam on Mercury. I think that if D.E is going to bring new Fans they need to add new free things like these free roams. I could see a dune buggy generator given to the Warframe player in the Mars free roam to go through the sand dunes and valleys. I also see a multiproof suit to go in the lava in the Molten mercury free roam. I see a mech with rockets being given to the player in the Jupiter space free roam. In the Jupiter space free roam there could be corpus ships that fly in space and Mini hub PvE maps like ships but they don't move and have their own environment. The player in their mech has to fly in Space to these PvE hubs filled with a new faction. The new Enemy Faction in the PvE Jupiter free roam could be Insectoid aliens. The Insectoids would look similar to the aliens from the movie district 9 because they will have claws and look like grasshoppers. I think the new faction for Mercury would be living Molten rock beings, and by that I mean creatures that are made of molten rocks and have molten rock shells like a crab and its shell, It would be something like a cross between a giant mutated cockroach a snapping turtle. I think the new Enemy faction for the Mars free roam would be something like A scaled mutant fox that stands up with sand in the cracks and a y shaped tongue like the snakes in deserts.     I also think its time for a new environmental place for missions, I'm thinking Their are technogically advanced people who build their own planet out of metal with thrusters ton bring it wherever they want but soon there are bandits who try to take control of Mayeedo(the man made planet) Mayeedo sways over to the solar system with earth and the others from no control and a unknown person sets it in neutral and turns off its thrusters locking it in place, while the bandit war kept going on. It would also feature missions and free roam. Mayeedo would feature bustling High tech Streets in the Hub and a new faction. Mayeedos Faction would be Robots and Metal structure that outline a person but the person is a hologram. The Free roam device in Mayeedo would be hover skates.

THESE DEVICES I LISTED for the character are because of the Side Idea, One can not get just a burger and nothing else he or she has to get fries, onion rings, or ect.

Plus another reason is the environments and making the exploring cool, Like how the hoverboards made it fast to get from one side of the map to the other, plus I got to do cool tricks on it and grinds.    I honestly for the sake of Warframe want it to have new fans like the big youtubers that don't play this. Now I know that They are adding railjack but I think these thing have got to come out with Rail jack to make Warframe explode into Victory.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)xLegoman2005 said:

Plus if this came out There would be more lets play videos from Big Youtubers like pewdiepie,markiplier, or jacksepticeye.

DE will focus on making a good game before anything else and if it becomes a staple for 'popular' streamers/youtubers then that's just a welcome byproduct.  Imo a product that focuses on getting attention and being 'popular' will never be as good as one that is made because the creators have a desire to put something good into the world.  

On the note of open worlds, just wait.  I'm sure they have plans for more areas and I wouldn't want them to be rushed.  They're also currently working on Melee 3.0 and the Railjack systems so I wouldn't expect any considerable new regarding open worlds in at least the next few months.

DE is working on new things for us to do as fast as they can. They are a very small developer that has produced this amazing game. Be patient and you'll get new content when it's ready. DE is very focused on the quality that they give to us instead of the quantity, part of the reason they do Tennogen. We just have to let DE work their magic.

• Like 1

I hope they aint working on yet another open world.
They already have so much to work on. The New War, Railjack, Corpus Gas City Rework, Melee 3.0, 2 more Orb mothers to take down (and maybe even working on bringing back raids, there are missing deluxe skins, weapons and the free roam car they showed)
Imo that´s enough and they still need to keep an eye on old stuff, too (looking at buggy stuff).
Now to your Ideas:

Zitat

The Fortuna expansion brought a lot of youtubers to check out Warframe. I think D.E should add another free roam to the mix. I was thinking A Mars desert free roam and A Icy tundra Urinis free roam, and a Multan rock barren free roam on Mercury. I think that if D.E is going to bring new Fans they need to add new free things like these free roams. I could see a dune buggy generator given to the Warframe player in the Mars free roam to go through the sand dunes and valleys.

A desert is boring since it has almost no content. And a new exansion needs to be interesting to attract more people.

Zitat

I also see a multiproof suit to go in the lava in the Molten mercury free roam.

Another suit? We already have the perfect suit: Warframes

Zitat

I see a mech with rockets being given to the player in the Jupiter space free roam. In the Jupiter space free roam there could be corpus ships that fly in space and Mini hub PvE maps like ships but they don't move and have their own environment. The player in their mech has to fly in Space to these PvE hubs filled with a new faction. The new Enemy Faction in the PvE Jupiter free roam could be Insectoid aliens

Railjack?

Zitat

The Insectoids would look similar to the aliens from the movie district 9 because they will have claws and look like grasshoppers. I think the new faction for Mercury would be living Molten rock beings, and by that I mean creatures that are made of molten rocks and have molten rock shells like a crab and its shell, It would be something like a cross between a giant mutated cockroach a snapping turtle. I think the new Enemy faction for the Mars free roam would be something like A scaled mutant fox that stands up with sand in the cracks and a y shaped tongue like the snakes in deserts.

All fractions (except your little sentinal vacuum cleaner) are based on the orokins and their technology, the wouldn´t be a valid reason to suddenly discover new fractions in the origen systems, since all known planets are already occupied for a long time.

Zitat

I also think its time for a new environmental place for missions, I'm thinking Their are technogically advanced people who build their own planet out of metal with thrusters ton bring it wherever they want but soon there are bandits who try to take control of Mayeedo(the man made planet) Mayeedo sways over to the solar system with earth and the others from no control and a unknown person sets it in neutral and turns off its thrusters locking it in place, while the bandit war kept going on. It would also feature missions and free roam. Mayeedo would feature bustling High tech Streets in the Hub and a new faction. Mayeedos Faction would be Robots and Metal structure that outline a person but the person is a hologram

So a corpus like player made fraction? Why do we need that? We already rebuild the relay and nothing realy happend.

Zitat

The Free roam device in Mayeedo would be hover skates.

Nezha passive for everyone  \o/

Zitat

But recycling content isn´t a good way to keep a game up. Fortuna is a good new expansion which learned a lot from Cetus, but that nothing i need as new contend every year.

The problem about big youtuber/streamer is that Warframe is loot/grind shooter, where you run the same missions over and over in order to get more and better/new loot. Making this in an interesting video is pretty difficult. That´s the reason why most WF Partner dont uploade just gameplay, the show builds/guides/tricks cause the pure gameplay isn´t something what people want to see, they want to play it themself.

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 1

no.

Let's say no to another year of content drought and no to another year of no significant fixes/reworks.

Open worlds are almost a gimmick at this point. They detract so much from the base game, give new players the illusion of progress even though they should be working on the starchart instead.

Like I have said before,

• Like 3

So you've done everything Cetus and Fortuna has to offer then?  Completed every node on the star chart?  Can do eidolons/orbs/sorties/arbitration and so on?   I doubt it.  This game has ton of content for you to get through.  

And the people who have done all of the above would probably all prefer de to concentrate on fixing bugs, melee 3.0, scaling, railjack etc before another open world which inevitably leads to a content drought.  And hopefully, when it does come, the next open world will be infested on Eris.  That way new players have to play the game and progress first meaning it's not littered with brand new players with no clue about game and horribly underpowered.  

Open Worlds have potential, but I think Fortuna is as far as the current systems can take us. In some ways it's even a regression, because whilst the progression systems are improved, the world is better and the area more interesting to be in, the design in terms of combat has regressed with more enemies focused on getting close to the player and no interesting mobility options in combat either for the player or the enemies - it's a lot of fighting on flat ground.

I think DE needs to step back, work on Railjack for a bit, and if they decide they want to do more open worlds, come at Fortuna with fresh eyes first to see what can be improved properly before they start.

14 hours ago, Starfreak911 said:

DE will focus on making a good game before anything else and if it becomes a staple for 'popular' streamers/youtubers then that's just a welcome byproduct.  Imo a product that focuses on getting attention and being 'popular' will never be as good as one that is made because the creators have a desire to put something good into the world.  

On the note of open worlds, just wait.  I'm sure they have plans for more areas and I wouldn't want them to be rushed.  They're also currently working on Melee 3.0 and the Railjack systems so I wouldn't expect any considerable new regarding open worlds in at least the next few months.

thats right

Personally I'd rather have the time they've spent on one big map (it's not really free roam, it's just a bigger map) on lots of smaller maps.... ie like the starmap. 

On average it's taking DE 1 year to make this one big map and in all honesty I basically lost interest within a week because it was in essence exactly the same as PoE, just bigger.  It had the same issues as PoE and was in essence another 'game within a game' like PoE. 

And from a personal standpoint... I really don't want this game linked with pewdiepie, we've so far managed to keep a 'better quality' of person (ie not a toxic community) as the main player base and I really don't want the sort of viewers pewdiepie attracts joining the game. 

Seems like there's a lot of hate from the older players for the open world areas. Personally, I really like them, especially fishing. That said, I understand that the trade-off is the content drought. Maybe they shouldn't overdo it like Fortuna and make another one small like Cetus. Just one more open world in 2020 on the same scale as Fortuna might be enough so that it fleshes out the game world and is not just a gimmick.