Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Heist: General Feedback

Lysserd

Allow me to briefly explain myself here. I didn't particularly like the Heist missions for a number of reasons. Regardless I decided I'd give them a try after every patch just to see how things are.I want to like this. I would now like to outline my last 2 attempts at getting into these missions. For reference: both times I played mission #2.

Starting the mission is normal. Fly over to the objective. While someone goes inside I start farming outside to build up drops. Over the next minute or so some kind of latency slowly builds up. Eventually I'm watching a 60fps slideshow and dying for unknown reasons. The mission eventually says it's done so I jump into my wings to go back to Fortuna. My wings to not spawn and I have to run in the air. I do not make it back to the extraction because running is slow.

Why do I bother

Even trying these things solo it's such a buggy mess. I have the exact same issues, just slightly less latency. How does a 60fps slideshow even happen? How is the game rendering in solo at a normal rate but the AI enemies are snapping all over?

Whatever. I know this isn't well formatted feedback. It is my feedback, and my experience, nonetheless.