Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

vox solaris

skzee

i need help to complete vox solaris.i cant defend the drills and the mission fails everytime,also cant free roam cause mission is not completed.my warframe is excal not built too strong since im a beginner,pls help.Add me,search skzee.also i have problem in communication with others i dont get any replies when i text someone.

11 minutes ago, skzee said:

my warframe is excal not built too strong since im a beginner,

Do some other missions first and get better mods and rank them up

11 minutes ago, skzee said:

pls help.Add me,search skzee.

It's a single player mission, so sadly no one can help you here

Try to get Stretch as high as possible so you can stun enemies with your 2. Then get Streamline to cut your energy costs so you can cast more. Also add Vitality and Steel Fiber as high as you can afford (I recommend Rank 5 or 6) If you still have capacity add Hunter Adrenaline to get energy back more quickly

As for damage use Pressure Point, True Steel, Organ Shatter and Toxin mods on your Melee and Exalted blade for Venus enemies. You can bypass their shields

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Do some other missions first and get better mods and rank them up

It's a single player mission, so sadly no one can help you here

Try to get Stretch as high as possible so you can stun enemies with your 2. Then get Streamline to cut your energy costs so you can cast more. Also add Vitality and Steel Fiber as high as you can afford (I recommend Rank 5 or 6) If you still have capacity add Hunter Adrenaline to get energy back more quickly

ty sir for helping.my rank is silver tier 2 maybe,feeling a bit complicated bcoz im new,ill farm on earth then and try hard.can it be done then??

Just now, skzee said:

ill farm on earth then

Just progress further into the Star Chart. Fortuna/Orb Vallis and Cetus/PoE are advanced missions although they are pretty early in the game.

I'd suggest you complete at leat Mercury, Mars and Phobos so you have acces to Teshub/Void. There you can find some rare mandatory mods you'll need (Split Chamber, Continuity, Streamline, Flow and many many more).

Maybe try to get your hands on different frames and definitely get better weapons, those starter are quite bad. (But level them to 30 before you sell them) If you have maxed your starter gear you should almost be able for MR4. Get a Hek Shotgun, a Lex Handgun and a Guandao from a Dojo. Those weapons are strong enough to complete any mission (If not, you have to take another look at your mods).

For Dojos just ask in Recruitchat for Beginner friendly Clans or search in the forum for ones who'll take you in