Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amp Question & Help

--Puro--

Question

Hello i need your help.

So im going Rank 4 Vox Solaris Finally and im going to make amp but LOT OF NOT VETERANS Players say to make x27 , x27 , x27.

Watched videos of this AMPS META and  I DONT TRUST Really.....About what as saying.

but im thinking to make x77.....what its problem about x77 ?

Sadly i hate the Meta....any meta have POOR IDEAS same need Void Strike & Unairu Wisp.

so help me....x27 or x77 and WHY ?

Thank you.

Edited by Anime.Slayer

10 answers to this question

1. the x27 can fire more shots than the x77 as the costs per shot are 10 and 20 respectively.
2. the x27 fires a piercing shot that then explodes, meaning it can hit more enemies than the x77 which explodes on impact.

3. the x27 has more base damage than the x77.

4. the x27 has more base CC and CD than the x77, which has higher SC which is kinda useless for amps.

So yeah, x27 over x77 as x27 can do anything the x77 can and be better than it.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

PS4 player here.   Im curious what is the "cetus wisp" equivalent for fortuna amps???

You can find all the crafting requirements on the wiki. Various toroids, gems, systems and fish parts.
Not sure what you mean with cetus wisp equivalant though...you make it sound like they're difficult to get, but Cetus Wisps can easily be farmed.

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

11 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

Could you elaborate, what exactly is bugged about this combination?
Maybe provide a source showing that the crit chance doesn't apply properly. (I mean, how did someone even test this?)

Imagine you with 50x or more on Void Strike, you proc Virtuos Shadow, you shot throw volt shield, 4 times, and you still don't get rid of eidolon shield. Just this. This is the problem.

Always happen when the second and third eidolon are getting out of the water. After they are out of the water, seems OK the amp dmg most of the time, not certain. But just the fact that you have to waste all the Void Strikes on first shield, means you have no VS stacks left for more 5 shields before killing them.

Someone told me today that it is Amps gilded by Little Duck that get bugged, the ones gilded by Onko are fine, but I'm going to test it today or tomorrow this. But x27 is bugged in some way. If you have an old x23, just stick to it for now, the x77 also need hisparion (something like this, forget how to write), and it is just a pain in the ass to grind it.

8 hours ago, MPonder said:

Imagine you with 50x or more on Void Strike, you proc Virtuos Shadow, you shot throw volt shield, 4 times, and you still don't get rid of eidolon shield. Just this. This is the problem.

And how does this explain that x27 is bugged?
The Certus Braces just adds 20% CC. And that's it, a CHANCE. And if you are unlucky, no crit will occure. Doesn't mean it's bugged.
So yeah, you didn't provide a test. You provided biased observations.

Dude, I have 500+ hydro capture. There is no bias. I played a lot with the amp and it is bugged, I just dunno what bugs it.

Usually when you start recharging VS when the first or second eidolon go down, you get around 7x VS. After proc Shadow, get a wisp and shooting through Volt shields, all you need is 3 shots, sometimes 4 to take the eidolon first shield while he is still in the water. With the new x27, I needed all VS charges.

And I just gave you an example of me shoting with 50x VS (which really happened). There is no unlucky. Even  if didn't crit, it should have removed the shield.

Edited by MPonder

On 2019-01-16 at 1:48 PM, MPonder said:

Don't use x27, it is bugged. Either x77 or x23. Better to use all either full fortuna amp, or full cetus amp, I dunno if mixing fortuna/cetus prismas will bug the amp too.

Did you guild it at Little Duck ? If the answer is yes, then that's the problem. Every Amp guilded at LD is bugged. There are posts on Reddit about this. Luckily I guilded my 527 at Quill, because I didn't wanna waste Vox Solaris Standing. Mine works great, better than the 423 that I had before.

I don't think it is little duck gilding or not, I crafted a new Lega Certus Shraksun amp (x27), build it on Onkko and gilded on him too. Still bugged.

- Soloing with old x23, 2nd eidolon  takes 3-4 shots with around 8x VS +/-, procing shadow, shooting through volt shield (no unairu wisper since solo).
- Soloing with new made x27, Same as before (one time I stacked vs till 16x), Wasted all VS charges and still have to keep shooting to remove first eidolon shield.

The only problem with the x27 is the first shield of 2nd and 3rd eidolon when they are still in the water, the dmg is too low from the amp here. And since you have to waste all your charges, it make the run horrible.

Edited by MPonder