Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Frame

Veridian

On 2019-01-18 at 10:57 AM, (PS4)ArsArcanumPS said:

Base Oberon Prime is just disgusting. Love Oberon, but prime is just gag-worthy. Even his Non-Prime base looks better.

this is why it is so bad at least with Mag prime you can use the body (more accents and better color channels) but there is no redeeming quality to Oberon Prime in the fashion department. (that and there are only 2 good looking skins for him at the moment)

1 hour ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

I can't ever unseen it. I love some of these frames but...man...thank God for Deluxe & Tennogen.

I'd agree with you on most. Just recently got Khora, however. While she isn't winning any beauty competitions, she can at least be fashioned to acceptable level.

Something that can't be done with Ivara, because for some reason half of her can just not be recolored and that gap in her legs...

24 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

I'd agree with you on most. Just recently got Khora, however. While she isn't winning any beauty competitions, she can at least be fashioned to acceptable level.

Something that can't be done with Ivara, because for some reason half of her can just not be recolored and that gap in her legs...

To be fair. Many can be Fashionframed into acceptable appearances.

But Inaros, Atlus, & Chroma are lost causes unless you use Tennogen or Deluxe skins. (Chroma Prime does somewhat dodge the ugly stick that beat regular Chroma beyond recognition.)

Khora's alt Helm saves her easily.

I need to see if Atlus reminds me of anything.