Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Frame

Veridian

14 hours ago, Pr1A said:

Vanilla Chroma is also pretty damn ugly. I'm not sure what that helmet is supposed to be but it sure as hell doesn't resemble a dragon.

It's so sad that it took so long in this thread for someone to mention the correct answer.

I wonder if DE could tell us what the top selling skins are?  Because I think that would be the most telling.  I almost never see a vanilla chroma.  Is there some bundle that makes his "chinese dragon skin" (which I love - still use the helmet on my prime) easily available?

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Learn2Fashion :wink:

Reveal hidden contents

snkSfvZ.jpg

Tell me that isn't sexy. The screenshot angle is poor but I'm still aroused.

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings 😛 

You did well I must admit, but that egg they used for a torso haunts my dreams.

Most frames' default skins can turn out to be good looking by just changing colors and hats but Inaros' default skin can't be saved. As soon as I had enough platinum from trades I bought the other skin for him. Also Oberon - feels so stupid to run around as a cow and his prime is even worse looking than default because there you have a cow on high heels and chess tower figures on shoulders to make it all even freakier.

I'm surprised about hate for Ivara's default skin though because for me default is her best looking skin. I changed her hat, recolored her and she is now not just one of my most favourite frames because of her abilities but also because of her looks.

• Like 1

On 2019-01-16 at 7:06 AM, GnarlsDarkley said:

I only have one

220px-XN_Bos_taurus_00.jpg

On 2019-01-16 at 7:12 AM, PurrrningBoop said:

It could be either Valkyr or Baruuk, with his (what can be considered a nose) nose ring. Judging by detail I'd guess it's Valkyr?

I would've guessed Oberon/Oberon Prime(since it's a cow), maybe I'm wrong lol

(I like all the frames btw)

I don't think I really consider any of the frames ugly..

But I do find some of them have distasteful helms, and I then feel obligated to get alternate helms.

Couldn't stand Oberon Prime's default helm. Ended up going with Wendigo skin.

I also don't really like Octavia's look too much. It feels way too similar to a marching band setup, and I just can't enjoy it. I went with her "hatsune miku wannabe" skin.

I can't really find a satisfactory look for Vauban, I will admit. None of his skins or helms quite "do it" for me just yet, like something is always not-quite-right.

But ugly? Eh. I find every frame has it's beauty.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

I'm glad I will never own the ugliest frame as per my taste. Yes, the one with just a void key slap on the face and it is called a Prime. Talk about lazy ass design. lol

Normal Ash head idea came from the crabhead in Half-Life games.

Edited by kyori