Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #122!

[DE]Rebecca

Devstream122_1080p_v2.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott! 

What: 2019 is here and we’re back kicking off our 6th year of Devstreams. With it, we’ll be announcing the date of TennoCon 2019, a sneak peek at some upcoming 2019 Warframes, and what we’ve been up to so far this year! 

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream as well as a Mesa Prime Access Pack! 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

Twitch Drop: Join us to get your very own 3-day Resource Booster! 

When: Join us this Friday, January 18th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, January 18th!  
By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

10 minutes ago, HellVOps said:

Kingpin system....where is it?

What he said... can't wait to do SOMETHING with my clan.

This game has lack of co-op content... 99% of this game can be done solo... we need something that force clans to work on something together.

5azzJ1G.jpg

January 11th marked the eight month anniversary of the now-closed Melee 3.0 dev workshop! Wow, it sure has come a long way since then, huh? I mean we literally have no way of knowing - we never got the promised follow-up workshops and the last stream on the subject was half a year ago - but we have to assume, right? Vast swaths of Melee 3.0's game-changing advancements have already made it to the live build, from new sound design to removing melee punchthrough to nothing else, and with a blistering update schedule stated as "not December last year" the future of melee is as wide open as it is vaguely defined!

I guess what I'm asking is, are we in for another eight months of Melee 3.0 being almost finished and just needing a little polish?

When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago.

Any news:

• "Kingpin" system;
  • Thumper Bot from 105 and 106 devstreams;
  • Any chance to PoE grinding changes;
  • Pets 2.0;
  • Cephalon Samodeus lore or something(some fragments across world like kuria with some stories) with it;
  • Companion/pets commands system;
  • Any warframe add in Arbitrations droplist;
  • Old quests replay;
  • Limbo deluxe;
  • Seasonal events (winter event?);
  • Reveal Fortuna items in profile (MOA's still hidden);
  • Wukong rework (or mb not? he's ok).

How about: 

• New archwing & arch-weapons;
  • Arch-guns Rivens;
  • New Landing Craft ship;
  • New mechanics with Helminth Infirmary room;
    • Infested Kavat;
  • New Kavat type (2 kavats vs 5 kubrows + helminth, unfair);
  • New Venus Kubrow type(Kubrodons);
  • MOA (Venari mb?) mod sets;
  • New MOA unique mods;
  • Chesa Retrieve rework (since Fetch ingame, Chesa useless)
  • Status mods like Rifle Aptitude rework;
  • Sentinels weapons Augments;
  • Unique skins for Login Rewards weapons (Azima, Zenistar...)
  • Clan management system:
    • Fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
    • More information for admins:
      • Player(x) invite Player(y);
      • Curent resources progress (%);
      • Curent research progress (%);
    • More flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system:
      • Stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).
  • New map for Relay's and Dojo (colored with markers) like in PoE or OV;
  • Dojo:
    • Custom Obstacle Course increase decoration limit;
    • Remove/change requirement Hemocyte Cystolith for Plague Star clan trophies;
    • In-room Dojo spawn point(marker);
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor;
    • Infested & Corpus statues decorations (now only Grineer);
    • Weapon racks decorations;
    • Infested theme decorations;
    • Orokin Derelict theme decorations;    
    • Factions Storage Containers;
    • Factions Resource Caches;
    • NPC for dojo;
    • Sentient Lab;
    • Syndicate rooms (like in relay);
    • Dojo Hangar (like in relay);
  • Boss reworks:
    • The Sergeant;
    • Hyena Pack;
    • Phorid;
    • Zanuka Hunter.

Hey there,

is there a chance any of those ideas will find its way into the game on the two existing OpenWorlds?

In short:

• "normal" missions like fissures/Alerts on the Plains/Orb Vallis (maybe even Arbitrations?)
  • new Events
  • new, different missions for the Bounties
  • NPC's with special missions in the Outposts in Orb Vallis
  • special, more difficult missions/bountys available when Outposts are captured
  • maybe unique missions that are more co-op orientated there? (examples also in the long post under Point 4 ^^)
  • Gamemode: TimeAttack Extermination (chooseable on the Plains/Orb Vallis just like K-Drive Races/conservation)

You can find more detaillied explanations for each suggestion in the following topic, the points above are just some keywords.

DE, we want content not just cosmetics.

Have a plan for when you introduce new gamemodes.

• This does not mean introducing an existing gamemode with a gimmick of neutering Warframe powers. Please be creative.

Ask us what we want to see in regards to endgame content as well.

• Don't assume that initial reception is the standard for the content. Most players praise you just for releasing something at all and then discover the criticisms after time has passed. Too many people jump the gun. Wait for feedback.

Also, where is Zephyr Deluxe? I hope it comes with Zephyr changes read from the actual feedback section of your forums.

Will we ever see a return of frequent Events and Tactical Alerts (with actual rewards such as event vandals/wraiths) like we used to back when I first started playing? There's still so much potential in the Warframe universe outside of the Operator storyline to be expanded upon.

I'm still waiting for a continuation from after the Tubes of Regor event. Be nice to introduce those legacy skins too.

Will Cetus & The Plains of Eidolon continue to receive economy changes outside of Cetus Wisp cost reductions?

Is there any more information about the Flying Eidolon that was revealed more than a Year ago. 

While I appreciate DE focusing on Landscapes & soon to be released Railjack, are there any more plans to create & release more tilesets (outside of the Gas City Remaster)?

To me tilesets are what makes this game and they provide a unique feeling where each mission is different due to the randomization of the tiles. 

Will enemy navigation & solo survival spawns/life support be looked at, so players aren't forced to stay in one tile for the duration of a solo mission?

With over 400 weapons in the game (and more on the way), 90 riven slots is getting to be more and more restrictive. The more you guys go back and rework weapons the more weapons become viable, which is great, but we just can't have rivens for all of them. Would it be possible to bring the limit up to something like 150?

TLDR: more riven slots pretty please with clem on top

46 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

What he said... can't wait to do SOMETHING with my clan.

This game has lack of co-op content... 99% of this game can be done solo... we need something that force clans to work on something together.

honestly hate content that forces people cooperate especial in this game see raids and arbitration has such a WONDERFUL start with the obvious bugs and glitches that will take advantage of the one live instant loose feature of arbitration lets say HOST MIGRATION. there was a time when host migration happened and instant killed that freaking defense target. 

i hate to say this but DE has trouble arranging challenging content thats not so much as a fun kind of difficulty, more so an anxiety and stress inducing form of difficulty. oh just thought  about HOW FUN is playing that dang spider boss with a crap ton of knock back is? 

lets just get to the point and reason why warframes difficulty is either very empty or very stress inducing. it is the fact that EVERYTHING is bloated in warframe. the frames powers and  range, weapon power and range, enemies health, armor, and damage the higher of a level they reach, the complete and total frustrating rng we get at times. everything! oh and don't forget the sprinkle of enemy invincibility and damage mitigation but then again thats a side effect for us being able to build weapons and frames that seem ungodly powerful.

I don't mean to sound too much like a #$&(% ...but.

Does this confirm what the content creators have been saying based on what they've been hearing in the WF partner chat?

"All cool content is gonna be held for Tennocon. Get ready for another drought"

Archived